Worriers of Honor even in a state of war.

Guest RET.GEN.Darmine

Guest LTC.DentalMav=US=

Congrats on the truck and others games and such :)

I didn't get anything, but I'm going to buy this for myself in a couple of days. Oh, and a Nookcolor.

My wife and mother in law each got one of these, now we get to go out today to find them covers and 32gig MicroSD cards...joy hahaha

I actually got couple board games, gift cards, cash cash cash, and a brand new Jason Witten, Dallas Cowboys Jersey....and one of the authentic ones with everything sewn on, not just screen-printed :-D

Guest RET.GEN.Darmine
[URL]http://www.snopes.com/military/charliebrown.asp[/URL] I know some ppl have seen this in emails and the like. But this is a true story I was watching this on the history channel a while ago. Its just to bad that the new wars will never see things like this.

Guest RET.2ndLt.Crbstmp4Gsus=US=
History channel ftw. There's a lot of interesting story's like this in the prior WW2 era. I recall the history channel talking about people who were forced to work in German ammunition factories purposely rigging the flak shells so they would not explode. There was even an instance where a shell hit a US fighter or bomber and lodged into the hull of the plane. Once the ground crew pulled the shell out there was a message inside the shell that read something along the lines of "I've done all I can for you". WWI even saw "enemies" sharing lunches together and unspoken pacts not to shoot at each other. History channel program recommendations- WWII in HD and WWII Air Battles in HD, The Revolution, Dogfights, The Presidents Military Channel- 20th century Battlefields(1918 Western Front, 1942 Midway, 1942 Stalingrad, 1951 Korea, 1968 Vietnam, 1973 Middle East, 1982 Falklands, 1991 Gulf War) Nuclear Secrets(Spies Lies and the Super Bomb) - Episodes- The Spy from Moscow, Super Spy, Super Bomb, Vanunu and the Bomb, The Terror Trader *The Civil War by Ken Burns <----- a must for any history nut

Archived