So, how ya been? :P

Guest gamerk2

Guest gamerk2
So...anyone miss the friendly (and loud; can't forget the loud...) Gamerk2? Come on, you know you do. :P So, I see a few friendly faces still about; whats been gone since my semi-retirement from co-op gaming? (That means YOU, TMI :D )

Guest RET.Capt.Covert=US=
Hey man, its good to see you again. We've gone a little more realistic with actual MOS stuff. We are currently playing BC2. Of course the Marines are the best, as if there was any other branch. =)

Guest RET.Capt.Covert=US=
[quote='gamerk2','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=77181#post77181']From an ex-Navy SOCOM Seals member to the ex-head of Army's 75th Ranger element and 1st BDE COIC. :P[/QUOTE] Don't forget we have mental and drake back too!!

Guest gamerk2
Wait, so SPC.Drake is THE SPC.Drake, as in, the guy who SWAM ACROSS OPERATION CLEAN SWEEP, our resident clan maniac? I thought that was just some new guy... Lets see, so Gamer, TMI, Mental, Covert, Drake, and yes, even you Dill (Sorry, couldn't resist :D ). And of course, if I came back, you'd all outrank me (funny how that works out, huh?)

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=
OMG Hey man! Hows it going? Nice to see your still alive, must have been at least 2-3 years now?? Hope your still gaming regularly, unfortunately due to university i can't play very much anymore but when i'm home i would love to catch up :)

Guest RET.MG.Qotsa=US=
[quote='1stLt.Covert=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=77180#post77180']Hey man, its good to see you again. We've gone a little more realistic with actual MOS stuff. We are currently playing BC2. Of course the Marines are the best, as if there was any other branch. =)[/QUOTE] Of course the Marines are the best, as if there was any other branch,,, Says who? : )

Guest gamerk2
To be fair, the second time was only a week. Lets face it, I was burned out at that point. After 7 years, who wouldn't be? Now, I'm bored again :D

Archived