is there any way i could play on your servers if im not in your clan anymore?

Guest Xcalibur237

Guest Xcalibur237
well as you all know im in TcT now... but that doesnt mean i dont like you guys... i mean i still wanna play with you all and play in your servers but Haterade told me that i cant anymore cuz i was dishonorably discharged due to joining TcT... is there anyway that i could still play in your servers even though im not a member in the clan anymore?

Guest RET.GEN.Darmine
[FONT=Calibri][size=12][COLOR=white]While you did not do anything wrong. You are part of a clan that is, at this time hostile towards us. We would love to have you on our server still but because of your affiliation we reserve the right to let you go from all clan resources. We just want to avoid unnecessary drama is all. Nothing personal just being cautious is all.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

I do not want to step on, nor contradict, the LTG's words in any way (because I agree with him fully), but remember that he said, "at this time..." I'm not aware of anyone here that has any harsh feelings toward you Xcalibur. I, and others, enjoyed playing with you online, and were sad to see you go. The clan is simply sticking by the regulations that were set a long time ago concerning improper conduct in seperation to (wisely) protect themselves. Those regulations were set for a reason, and apparently they work because this clan's been around for over 6 years. I would say just give it some time, and check back every now and again. I'm sure after a while, when things calm down, and there's not so much "cloak n' dagger" going on, we can reasonable work something out and possibly even scrim on a friendly basis. Most of the JCS people are very reasonable, so I hope you'll be patient with our processes to work things out, and I'm sure we can come to an agreement in the near future. :)

Archived