It's been a while

Guest Daruna

Could have been, Grunt, I really don't remember. It's been too long, and things change. Yeah, sorry about cutting ties and all, Covert, lots of things have happened. I'll definitely catch up with you ASAP though, man.

Guest RET.Capt.Covert=US=
[quote='RET.Realgrunt=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=75937#post75937']Didn't you cause some trouble??[/QUOTE] He left with a group of us years ago. Last time he was here I think he went AWOL.

Yeah... Things really hit the fan around that time, huh? I've forgotten tons of details and reasons though... I dunno, I sort of drifted back here, ahaha. You can never truly leave this place, can you? :-)

Anyway, it's been a while, I'm sort of interested in coming back but I want to talk to you first, Covert. I've gotta head to work, but I'll be home around 4:30 EST, so if you (or anyone else, really) are on Xfire or Steam, I'll hit you up.

Guest RET.Capt.Covert=US=
[quote='Daruna','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=75944#post75944']Anyway, it's been a while, I'm sort of interested in coming back but I want to talk to you first, Covert. I've gotta head to work, but I'll be home around 4:30 EST, so if you (or anyone else, really) are on Xfire or Steam, I'll hit you up.[/QUOTE] Well as long as you don't go AWOL on me again I think it could work out. It'd be nice to have another member of the 2nd Brigade here again!

Guest RazorBackUK
Now that you mention CSS i do remember you, pretty decent to say the least. But nice to see you again i remember some fun nights on the GunGame server i think we had at one point. Am currently pretty active (playing almost everday tbh) on the BF:BC2 =US= servers these days playing under the name Fuzzay.

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=
OH MY GOD RAZOR!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never ever thought id see you again man! Yeahhhh CSS were them sick days, i remember we used to go on that 24/7 office server and rip it up, as well as GG. Good times. You got facebook or anything? or do you still use xfire?

Guest RazorBackUK
aha i dunno about that 2dye money is short with this university student lifestyle am living, i am a regular on the =US= servers these days though on most days. Will be on tonight so get your asses on! i think its the chicargo server? that is most active during the time i play and also the euro server if people are playing just getting preperation in for BF:BC Vietnam looks insane. Look me up on Facebook if you want a chat Craig Robertson - Liverpool Much Love

Awesome! What uni you at? And why dont u put ur name as RazorBack like it should be :P EDIT: Craig Robertson might well be the most common name on facebook lol, theres hundreds!!! Can you put a link to ur profile direct?

Guest RazorBackUK
aha, i was thinking about doing it which i mite, but it would be deja vu all over again when i had to reset my rank in battlefield 2 so i could have =US= at the end, good times would be an understatment! Am studying at Liverpool John Moores doing Computer Forensics, you? am sure you where on track to going to uni or something along them lines. [url]http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=683973889[/url] - that should be the ticket.

Awesome cheers. Yeah i'm at Gloucestershire Uni doing Multimedia Web Design, thought i got a bit of games design in there too which is always nice. Hard work though :( Man i cant wait to catch up, you should definitely hop on ts sometime if you can. unfortunately for me everythings blocked at uni so can only play when im down for the weekend. I'm sure 2dye would be exstatic if you came on haha, as well as everyone else who remembers you!

Archived