Best Fragmovie / Montage of all time!!!!! omg.

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=

I felt this deserved its own topic. This is the best montage/fragmovie i have ever seen of any game, even beating my old favourite Synced 2 (go watch that too :)) Best of all this is COD4 Promod, in LAN events and features 2 of the best players from a team called eSuba. Now you all know what i meant when i said being good at pub means almost nothing in cod4 :P In the description theres a link to the full quality video, if you want a real experience download that before you watch it. Its super super high quality, basically like ur playing it, and a whopping 900mb!!! ENJOY! [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5poTvpiM-Q[/url]

Guest LTC.DentalMav=US=
Awesome vid and really cool effects. The only prob I have is that it soooo looks like he has an aimbot on. I mean I am sure he is an awesome player but some of those are too coincidental haha. Awesome vid none-the-less!

[quote='MG.DentalMav=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=75729#post75729'] The only prob I have is that it soooo looks like he has an aimbot on. I mean I am sure he is an awesome player but some of those are too coincidental haha.[/QUOTE] With the sequences sped up as they are, it's hard to know what it looked like in real-time... it makes it look pretty sketch, though, you're right. Pretty fun video to watch, but I'll be honest... I'm not sure what is impressive about the actual gameplay. I'm not a professional gamer, but it looked to me like the majority were scored on groups of seemingly noobish players mobbing in tight groups while running into bullets. There were some really cool kills, don't get me wrong, but for a 13-minute video (13:37, anybody?), it felt like two minutes of effects, one minute of awesome kills and ten minutes of filler. Just my $0.02. Thanks for sharing, Crazy! I'd love to know how he did the animations and effects with the character models and the pieces of the maps, especially blending them with the raw footage.... seamless! It was more like watching an action flick than a game!

I think you just have to know how impossibly hard it is to be good at Promod in COD4. The kills they get are really hard to get, its all search and destroy so whenever they get 3-5 kills usually they are winning a round all by themselves. I think its just hard to compare what we are used to and what they play.

:) To each his own. Personally, I thought ProMod sapped alot of the skill required to excel at the game, but that's just one man's opinion.

Guest RET.SSgt.Haterade=US=
[quote='Sgt.Chavez=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=75731#post75731']Pretty fun video to watch, but I'll be honest... I'm not sure what is impressive about the actual gameplay. I'm not a professional gamer, but it looked to me like the majority were scored on groups of seemingly noobish players mobbing in tight groups while running into bullets. There were some really cool kills, don't get me wrong, but for a 13-minute video (13:37, anybody?), it felt like two minutes of effects, one minute of awesome kills and ten minutes of filler. Just my $0.02.[/QUOTE] I'm with Chavez with this one. One thing that really annoys me with montages is that the creator always edits it to make himself look like a god; anytime he gets hit, he cuts to the next kill. I'd be more impressed with a continuous stream, so we can see what he actually sees. Any noob can film a few matches on the same map, edit it, and make himself look like Chuck Norris and Rambo's sociopathic lovechild.

ah i really guess you have to have played promod to understand. Trust me this is really high skilled, it looks pretty noobish compared to the amounts of kills you get in normal cod4 or bc2 etc but.... well just trust me :P

Archived