Expelled from the serve??

Guest TeNoCh.MX

Guest TeNoCh.MX
Such, I like going to play to your server, but goes several occasions in which I am playing and I'm thrown out because the server is assigned to a VIP play, but my question is: Why always me? I await your reply, greetings.

TeNoCh.MX, Thanks for visiting our forums! We love the fact that you like to play on our servers! I'm sorry to hear that you keep getting kicked to make room for our clan members ("VIP"). The system is designed to kick the last person who loaded into the server, but sometimes it's a little more random than that. Rest assured, nobody is singling you out! Hopefully this won't discourage you from continuing to play on our servers... If you are interested in solving the problem PERMANENTLY, you are more than welcome to apply to join our clan! =US= members receive VIP status in each of our servers, so they are never kicked to make room. If you're interested in joining, please start [URL='http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/Engineering/enlist.html']here[/URL]. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
Members have very little control over who gets kicked when a VIP enters the game, that has to deal with DICE's whitelist algorithm. As Sgt.Chavez said the only way to get on the VIP list is to be a member of the clan, sorry about that. We're happy you enjoy our servers and are welcome to stop by any time.

Guest CC.Decayed=US=
[quote='TeNoCh','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=74935#post74935']thanks for your quick response, enter your clan considers greetings. and we are on the server just for fun[/QUOTE] Hey let us know if you'd ever like to scrim or something, we are always looking for new clans to play bc2.

Archived