off and on in a couple of weeks

Guest Hoth

didnt know where to put this but in a couple of weeks i will be lossing my job cuase my back trouple and i will be off and on cuase of looking for a new job and stuff but mostly will be on more also cuase of money cuase i wont have a job might not be able to keep the internet i have not sure yet we will see just wanted all of you to know incase i disappeared

Guest Chavez
[quote='RT.Hoth=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=74328#post74328']didnt know where to put this but in a couple of weeks i will be lossing my job cuase my back trouple and i will be off and on cuase of looking for a new job and stuff but mostly will be on more also cuase of money cuase i wont have a job might not be able to keep the internet i have not sure yet we will see just wanted all of you to know incase i disappeared[/QUOTE] That's a lot to carry... take care of you and yours first, and let us know how you're doing when you're able. Break a leg!

Guest RET.Maj.SKI=US=
[quote='PO2.Chavez=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=74330#post74330']That's a lot to carry... take care of you and yours first, and let us know how you're doing when you're able. Break a leg![/QUOTE] What he said, except for the breaking the leg part. Take care of what is important first dude.

Guest RET.SSgt.Haterade=US=
[quote='PO2.Chavez=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=74330#post74330']That's a lot to carry... take care of you and yours first, and let us know how you're doing when you're able. Break a leg![/QUOTE] I guess breaking a leg would be better than having a broken back. ...just kidding Hoth. Hope everything works out.

thank you some of you have probly noticed i havent been active much or on and i am sorry its just when one has no job and is about to lose the internet cuase of payments its hard. got the internet payed off but scrambling for the job as when i get the back surgury as i have been told its a 99 to 1 chance that i will now need it instead of the 60-40 chance that i might need it. also been going threw a bad bought of depression lately and have thought of hurting my self but havent.. i am still here but i am the shadows right now. i will be back as soon as i can

i am hoping my trip to minnisota this december to see my family and a family friend who specilizes in helping people with body problems like my and stress and depression like mine will help my life and help me and i will come back better than i am right now . cuase honestly right now i dont see a light at the end of the tunnel and no i am not talking about life or death and if any one does bring up cuase of 2012 coming up thats just a bunch of bull that wont happen any way i hope to be back in a couple of days and hope to be better soon

Guest RET.MG.Qotsa=US=
Hey man get up with me @ [email]uscs1@hotmail.com[/email] when you get a chance. Always remember that things really could be worse than they are, Im sure things suck right now but you cant give up. Ive seen the bottom quite a few times and thought it was all i could take and sure enough It took some time but was able to recover and overcome. I hope the best for you.

Thanks for the support everyone i am slowly getting back into it should be back in a couple of days .lifes been hard but been pushing threw it

Guest RET.Maj.SKI=US=
[quote='RT.Hoth=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=75096#post75096']Thanks for the support everyone i am slowly getting back into it should be back in a couple of days .lifes been hard but been pushing threw it[/QUOTE] Glad to hear your pulling through. Continue to stay strong Recruit.

Archived