The Collective Vendetta

Guest Hawkeye1234535678

Guest Hawkeye1234535678
Some of the older boys may know me, but for those of you who dont I'm Hawk. I just thought Id post here and see if anyone was interested in buying my book. If you were around when I was here you'll know Ive always had a knack for writing and was finally able to manifest my words into one story. [I]Its called The Collective Vendetta[/I] and its a political thriller based in the near future. The novel picks up following a senate hearing that has sent the [B]Foreign Oils Act[/B] for ratification by the United States Senate. The new bill is designed to cut off America’s reliance on foreign oils by the end of the year, forcing automotive - and power companies alike to utilize renewable fuels. It really ironically relates with the time, something i wasnt aware of when i started. Basically it follows two characters, one an American working for LEGEND, and a Russian, who is conflicted as to follow his fathers pride, or do whats right. Its an intelligence novel and has alot of military based stuff, which I must give credit to my time here for knowning. I though you guys would be interested, seeing as how some of you helped me with writing it. Heres a quick preview per se. When the Berlin wall fell, so did the many lies fashioned by the cities former masters. However the secrets that did not surface were those of a failing agency. [I]The KGB[/I]. It was 1963 when future KGB Director Vladimir Glatsnov indited a debt that would be long forgotten. Now on his death bed, he has tasked his son to fufill the internal loss. But when the debtor is a mysterious Francophone who’s murky past lies just below the truth, landing his name on a CIA black-list, he must determine the at what cost the debt will bring to his family, and the motherland. [align=left]Meanwhile, recently elected President Watson authorized an off the books, off the record program that redefines the way intelligence is acted on. Its known as the LEGEND program. [I][COLOR=#073763][B]Logistical Experimental [/B][/COLOR][/I][I][COLOR=#073763][B]Global Espionage Networking Division[/B][/COLOR][/I], has found its newest recruit. Special [FONT=Times]Agent[/FONT] Daniel Clarkson, first however his identity, and personal life is wiped from the face of the earth. Daniel Clarkson is dead to everyone but himself. Living the life of previlege, he begins to question the morality when the brutality and ferocity of his job begins to surface. He holds the freedom of a nation but at the expense of his own.The only question that remains is how far will he go, and how much will he be willing to sacrifice to complete his mission. [/align] [align=left]If your kinda on the fence with it still, Id be more than willing to fire off a short preview over xfire, my email, or whatever, I started this when i was about 15-16 and just kept developing it and updating its tone and diction. It goes for about 15, only because of manufracturing costs unfortunately... I wish I could make it free, but lifes not that way I guess. [/align] [align=left] [URL]http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/the-collective-vendetta/12559940?showPreview[/URL][/align] [align=left]Hit up the link above if your interested, would mean the world if you spread the word and such. [/align]

Guest RET.Col.TMI=US=
hey Hawk, nice to hear from you. Glad you put in the effort. it can be a great career move or just something you can check off of your bucket list. Look me up on facebook so you can get the word out. thomas hopper (north texas one). come by some friday night for a chat if you get the chance.

Guest Hawkeye1234535678
Hey TMI, tried looking for you on facebook, not sure if i requested the right person... if not just add me. Matteo Maciel, only one from canada. Fridays may work, try hitting me up on xfire some time.

hawk tmi how are ya guys? tmi i sent you a request as well hawk thats pretty cool you wrote a book i linked the link to my fb sayin buy it read it spread it good luck :D

Archived