Teamspeak Volume

Guest RET.CW4.ThievingSix=US=

Ok for those who cannot hear me, or can barely hear me, Right click my name in TS>Change volume> move the top slider all the way across to +20dB Also is there anyway to make my mic louder, it's loud in windows 7 but when im using XP its really quiet! 1) I've got my windows mic level volume on its highest setting 2) i've got windows +20dB boost on 3) I've got my teamspeak output volume all the way up to +20dB so all together thats: Normal volume + 20dB + 20dB + 20dB = Normal volume + 60dB And people say they still can barely hear me, whats up with that?

Guest RET.LTJG.Yong=US=
The really good mics dont need drivers but I agree with Xander that it is most likely your mic. If not it could be a really bad internet connection, poor wiring inside your computer, and/or etc. I will test out different mics, if it is your mic. Also make sure you don't have anything downloading in the background, that could cause pieces of data to go missing.

[QUOTE]do you sound fine in your own Test Voice setting? [/QUOTE] No my voice sounds really soft even though im talking fairly loud [QUOTE]could be the mic. or mic drivers. [/QUOTE] I have a "creative sound blaster 24bit live" sound card, its quite old but all the drivers are up to date. And the Mic is a Logitech clearchat headset. [QUOTE]The really good mics dont need drivers but I agree with Xander that it is most likely your mic. If not it could be a really bad internet connection, poor wiring inside your computer, and/or etc. I will test out different mics, if it is your mic. Also make sure you don't have anything downloading in the background, that could cause pieces of data to go missing.[/QUOTE] Now that you mention a bad internet connection my packet loss on team speak is always around 0.40%, if thats bad i don't know? but maby its because i live in Australia so far away from the TS server. And i don't have anything downloading in the background. I've tried multiple mics but its always been the same problem, i've even tried getting iPod head phones with a Mic on then and i still have the same problem.

Archived