****Random Video Thread****

Guest RET.Realgrunt=US=

• 2 weeks later...
Guest RET.CPO.Čeh=US=

I've just found an video of a Euro University Championship Rowing Race 8+ finals in Amsterdam. Where my team has started realy bad. For the first 1000m we where last and the first boat was like two boat lengths away. In rowing that is almost impossible to caught up 'cause on the 1000m the eights are in their full speed. But we managed to do the impossible and in the last 1000m we caught up to them and won the championship. As some of you know and some don't I'm an coxswain in rowing and this was the best race in my life so far. I never gave up on my crew in that race and I never thaught that we're going to win. But after the first 1000m I thaught what the heck lets go for all or nothing. So I pushed them to the limits and as I saw that it was working and we caught up to one of the boats I saw the opportunity to attack the rest of the competitors. And by the last 500m we were third but the french crew were attacking us. While I was talk to my crew to defend the third place they pushed so hard that we passed the second crew. French crew couldn't catch us up anymore and we were second. But for the first place the award wasn't just the medal and recognition. It was also the paid trip to the race in the Moscow Russia. So I was yelling at my crew: '' MOSCOW !!! RUSSIA !!! *slamin at the boat with my hands which bruised after* and lots of censored stuff '' just to pump them up. And it worked :D I so enjoyed whatching the polish crews faces of disbelive while we were passing them. Now that I've ran you through the race enjoy the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA4z-O5j0CE&feature=youtube_gdata

Guest RET.LT.Padarom=US=
@prowler: I think that's the best montage I've ever seen... Especially that sniper-grenade kill is unbelievable :D

Guest RET.CPO.Čeh=US=
i want to see that but for some reason it is not working, gaah >.<

I've posted it on YT. Try now ;)

Guest Sagilevy

"i am ashamed that these people are americans....

"

:shock: thets sad! (btw we are not muslem in isreal! and after seeing thet im starting to think thet we realy need to explain them some thinings befor they will try to invade isreal)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Texan

HEY this is my FIRST rough draft on my montage yall tell me what minor stuff i need to do

- i need to fix the last 30s at the end and iam uploadign in 720phd right now

-i also need a splash screen