Awards and Promos

Guest CC.Decayed=US=

Guest CC.Decayed=US=
Is there an archive of these? I am looking for Friday's promos and can't find it. If not, is it possible to least wait till the next meeting to prune? I like to browse through it when I'm bored hehe. Thanks Cpl.Decayed

Guest Krawll
Normally they are there until the following meeting. This is the first time I have noticed then not being there before the meeting.

Guest oXJerXo
I wonder if this is a permissions or tech issue? Yesterday I noticed that there were 2 Awards and Promos forums, one in the public forum, which is still there but empty. The other was in another forum, by that I mean Clan Member, Branch, or some other forum. I can't say for certain which one it was in. I was going to post something and was distracted before I could do so.

Guest CC.Decayed=US=
I know for the Marines specifically there was some org changes so I just wanted to see what they were. IT'S A CONSPIRACY! jk

Guest CC.Decayed=US=
Yeah, thanks for nothing Cpl. I'm aware of that post but should clarify and say I just like to see how the changes were made. Anyone? Is it just gone for this week?

Guest RET.Capt.Covert=US=
8Ball came back and took 1st Sgt of Marines. Curb took Platoon Sgt after being the stand in 1st Sgt.

Archived