2 word story

Guest danblu

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=
So far: Once upon a ninja went down to the supermarket and bought a item called tampax pearl pack, then as he wandered aimlessly to the local pharmacy he tripped over a ladybug and flew across a pit filled with fat noodles a vat Scampering across the floor looked surprisingly wet and realisticly fake. They shouted "EAT ME!" "Muhammed Jihad!!!" as the truck rolled to mcdonalds and ran over the pile of egg mc'muffins. The Ninja blew up in to little ninjas who ate themselves. Hiro To death. Then the Ninja died. The employee from mcdonalds got hungry and irrevocably shanked a super soldier and then jumped off the Eiffel tower. Why has this Old Condom never been used before? I think it has. Ice Cream said the cowboy peed Suddenly Explosions all over the old Fat man who was a sausage he shoot the ninjas exploded into a fireball and ice is cold because it's wet and icy-hot. The World is very Flat compared to your cereal bowl filled with Captain Crunch ice cream then everybody died. Super man Jumped off his playtupus before mr. freeze said that he hated clans except =US= and thats great. I rocked allies with a old douchebag that ate salted lambfrys and mangled a small mushroom stick says "hi" followed by "end this or you will die" but he said “merry Easter” and then fought the "grubs" ate the apple pie and died because biggie heart attack. Anyway, i know why its making no sense. you guys are just replying to what the last post said, if u read back 2 posts then u can reply with something that makes more sense. 8balls second to last reply is a perfect example :P :D sorry 8ball..

Archived