Birthday Money

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CC.Decayed=US=
I have a sapphire, it's been great but it's the 5770. Make sure you register for the 2 year warranty before you put it in. I had to use a flashlight and look carefully for the S/N cause I was too lazy to take it out lol. maybe he was thinking of Radion [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radion_(physics[/url]) It's a pretty unreliable measurement since it's all hypothetical.

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
Just an update I installed my card yesterday MSI GTX 470, whats funny is its a little bit shorter than my 9800GTX+. Anyway I installed the new drivers for it and it works fine. I haven't been able to game with it yet but I'm happy everything is running smoothly. Pretty happy I went NVIDIA just because I didn't want to deal with the driver issues Senth posted a few days ago.

Guest CC.Decayed=US=
Wow, you went 470? I didn't see that update. I'm sure it will be nice, but I heard it has a lot of heat issues. Keep us posted. The thing is the 10.5 ati still work perfectly fine. and the 10.7 have caused me no issues. Keep in mind he's crossfired, which poses another set of problems. but enjoy

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
Yea u must've skipped over the post where I found a great deal on a 470. Im happy with it, was easy as hell to set up and get going again.

Guest CC.Decayed=US=
Yeah lol I did. And wow I just noticed your post about using gfire/pidgin. I'm not too sure about the chat policy so I am not risking things yet since I'm still on my 1st month. I know aim and gtalk is allowed so that's all I use at work so far. I have used pidgin or raptr in the past. It's a small company so I'd get tracked pretty easy if there were any probs.

Archived