I'm new and srrry

Guest Stivius

Guest Stivius
Well just a heads up for anyone who's seen my name about, i joined a little while back but unfortunatly for me at the moment i'm job hunting. So i'm only getting online very little these days hopefully once i get a new job i will have time to get my interview with a co and really get stuck in.

Guest RET.Capt.Covert=US=
That's okay man. Real life is VERY important. Just Keep in Touch and get back to us when you're ready to get going.

Guest LTC.DentalMav=US=
Take your time bud, we all know that Real Life is more important than gaming life. Just let us know when everything settles down and if there is anything we can do to help out.

Guest Krawll
[quote='LTC.DentalMav=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=68129#post68129']Take your time bud, we all know that Real Life is more important than gaming life. Just let us know when everything settles down and if there is anything we can do to help out.[/QUOTE] Took the works right out of my mouth.

Guest RET.Realgrunt=US=
Just like I always tell our members REAL LIFE is a hell of alot more important then playing games online. Straighten out your real life issues then come and have fun with us when you are comfortable with your situation. Thank you for coming on and explaining your situation we appreciate it.

Archived