• Country

Additional Application Fields

• All Clan Games Escape from Tarkov
  • Primary Game Escape from Tarkov
  • In-Game Name(s) MaMaLlama
  • Discord ID MaMaLlama#7955
  • Geographical Location Indiana, United States
  • Age 33
  • Where did you hear about Unknown Soldiers? Clan's website-googling for Escape for Tarkov clan's
  • Former Clans I can't remember the clan's I used to be apart of before I got my new computer. I haven't been on game since first released, so getting reacquainted in it all.
  • Have you served or are you currently in the military? No
  • Why do you want to join =US=? I am look for an active clan to play Escape from Tarkov with I really enjoyed this game in the past, but my computer played it like crap. Then I started having a family and new gaming PC got put on hold. I now have a much needed new computer, and am coming back to games I played in past. I am wanting an active, friendly clan to join. Communication is very much key in game, as much as I like to have fun I also like to get things done in games. Escape from Tarkov is definitely a game that you can not do alone. I also just want a clan that isn't drama and toxicity as you say, I have played in previous clans and often decent clans are destroyed because of drama or toxic people. I am not one of those people, I am a stay at home mom, with three kids, my gaming is my relaxing time so I don't want drama. My life is pretty boring.
  • Can you attend our weekly meetings? Yes
  • Do you have a working microphone? Yes
  • Can you attend clan practices and boot camps, follow the chain of command and actively participate on the forums and Discord? Yes
  • Do you have any experience with websites/forums, recruiting or other special clan-related activites? I have some experience in Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign, I hope to also pick up streaming once I get things figured out and set up.
  • Escape from Tarkov Practice I can sometimes attend
  • Call of Duty Warzone Practice N/A - Not applying for this game
  • BF2042 Practice N/A - Not applying for this game

Welcome to the Unknown Soldiers!!!

Based on your response, you've been placed in Alpha Company.  I'm 1SG.Zain'ul-Abdin, Alpha Company (Tarkov) First Sergeant.  Our commander is CPT.Vanarambaion.  He's very experienced in the game and is a Sherpa, to boot.  

For Escape from Tarkov please change your account name to the one registered on the forum and Discord. Once that is complete you will be added to the UNKSO unit in the game.

You'll also need to join the Clan's Discord; this is our server and have your username setup as it is down below.

Discord Address: https://discord.gg/unkso

Username: RT.yourname=US=

Please PM or chat message me if you have any problems setting up Discord.

Please note: You have one week to contact me to set up a schedule to complete your first step in the Basic Combat Training (BCT) program.  It's easiest to do so via Discord.  Failure to do so will result in your application being denied.

Respectfully,

1SG.Zain'ul-Abdin

"The hard-headed have to feel it to believe it...." ~ Nas

• 2 weeks later...