Submitted 06/03/2022 05:48 AM
  • Name Tyler
  • Email ****@****
  • Timezone America/New_York
  • Country United States

Additional Application Fields

• All Clan Games Escape from Tarkov
  • Primary Game Escape from Tarkov
  • In-Game Name(s) Albino_Raven - currently level one. Reset my account to practice with starter gear for the upcoming wipe. Changes every wipe.
  • Discord ID Bohemian Raptorsy#4123
  • Geographical Location Near Cincinnati, OH
  • Age 23
  • Where did you hear about Unknown Soldiers? https://lookingforclan.com/games/escape-tarkov
  • Former Clans NA
  • Rank, name, type and date of discharge from =US= NA
  • Have you served or are you currently in the military? No
  • Why do you want to join =US=? I have about 2,000 hours in Tarkov, and have always played relatively smart. I think it's the proper way to play, and the way that BSG wants its players to play, and I've been looking for a group with a similar playstyle to mine. I have my own Discord for myself and my friends, and we play quite often, but they're not as into the tactical play as myself. That being said, it's worth it to mention I would definitely be splitting my time with my other friends, as well.
  • Can you attend our weekly meetings? Yes
  • Do you have a working microphone? Yes
  • Can you attend clan practices and boot camps, follow the chain of command and actively participate on the forums and Discord? Yes
  • Do you have any experience with websites/forums, recruiting or other special clan-related activites? No. I work in a highly technical field (cybersecurity), but I do not possess the skills listed below this question, outside of an elementary understanding of Python
  • Escape from Tarkov Practice I can always attend
  • Call of Duty Warzone Practice N/A - Not applying for this game
  • BF2042 Practice N/A - Not applying for this game

Welcome! Let's have a chat sometime today if possible (I should be available all day) to set expectations and get to know more about what you're looking for and what we can offer you.