No offence to Dutch members but...

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
Arjen Robben is a ******* tool. What a terrible excuse for a striker, worst flops i've ever seen today and the ref ate it up. Pure rubbish.

Guest RET.CW4.ThievingSix=US=
The ref gave everything netherlands way, brasil should have won that easy. And felipe melo was a total flop

Guest 3lmo
now that germany lot honorable to spain i hope the dutch win the cup... they have never won it.. but neitehr have the spanish.. but im all for the oranjes

Go spain! i don't like the way the netherlands play. Half their team is good and do alot, the other half is average and don't do much. I'm All for spain. Plus Paul the Psychic Octopus is on my side!. He picked spain to win the final!

Guest RET.SCPO.Mystical=US=
Well I'd already put some money on Spain to win the final prior to the start of the tournament. So either we win or lose, win/win situation all the way!

Why don't you bet on both sides? the same amount so you win either way.

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=
I'd put my money on netherlands, they are sorta the underdogs and spain only need to go down one goal to crumble to pieces. Their style of play is so boring, netherlands are young and fast and i think will win.

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
I just hope Ajern Robben breaks both his legs...also maybe gets his face stepped on.

Guest FireFuse
Although I'm Dutch I must say that the Netherlands isn't playing it's best soccer this year, we've mostly won with luck, how the hell we got to the finals is still a mystery to me. I'm not much of a soccer fan, yet I hope the Dutch win, just because of the party afterwards, because I am a fan of party's and beer, but hey, who isn't? *Edit*: I also hoped the Netherlands would face Germany in the finals, it would be like old times and Germany played terrific soccer this year. Also Xander before you totally start firing up your hate, the Netherlands atleast made the finals, I don't see your country listed :P

Both the netherlands and spain have never reached a world cup final before, so their lacking the experience that brazil or england would have. I think it will be an interesting match

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
I knew the US wouldn't make it. Give us another 20 years and well make it to the semis lol. But that guy is a miserable excuse for a player and its guys like that which makes a lot of US people think that the game is filled with flopping babies. I played soccer for 16 years of my life, i'm 23 now, yea I played that long. I played defense and I know exactly what a lot of bad strikers do when they can't get passed the defense. It is just infuriating to know even the best refs in the world can't see past that. I've gotten thrown out of so many games because I was yelling at the ref for being a blind moron. Flops should be an instant red card in my opinion and Arjen Robben should've been thrown out in the group stages. He is the main reason I don't like them, and I hope he is horrible injured or embarrassed in the final.

Guest RET.SCPO.Mystical=US=
I'm not saying that Spain did not deserve to win, but I wouldn't mind if the referee and his buddies were never allowed to be part of ANY FIFA match ever again..

Guest LTC.DentalMav=US=
[quote='SCPO.Mystical=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=68183#post68183']I'm not saying that Spain did not deserve to win, but I wouldn't mind if the referee and his buddies were never allowed to be part of ANY FIFA match ever again..[/QUOTE] agreed

Guest FireFuse
Man we were playing bad football last night, and the nine yellow cards, wow! Though Spain was the better team that one goal shouldn't have counted, I'm not sure if the first kick was off-side or not but atleast we should have received a corner. Ah well, the ride was fun :D

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
So happy yesterday. Great game. Robben sucked and it was good. Spain deserved that and although some of those yellow cards shouldn't have been given, Netherlands deserved most of em.

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=
Dude Howard Webb is one of the best referees! That's kinda why he ref'd the final lol. And hes english :)

Guest FireFuse
[quote='RET.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=68232#post68232']Dude Howard Webb is one of the best referees! That's kinda why he ref'd the final lol. And hes english :)[/QUOTE] Hmm and that's why he and his assistants failed to see a corner should be given out, while even our goalkeeper could see it? Great referee he is... And wow, Nigel de Jong should go practice karate, he already seems to know how to do some kicks! :D, he should've been sent off the field for that.

Archived