Dolan's Application

Guest PVT.Dolan=US=

Guest PVT.Dolan=US=

[align=center]Dolan's Application[/align]

What game are you applying to join for the Unknown Soldiers?

Escape From Tarkov

In-Game Name

ItsDolan

Discord ID

Dolan#8688

How did you hear about =US=? (Include link if there is one)

I was a member a while ago

Geographical Location:

USA/East Coast

Former Clans (include URLs, if available):

=US=

Rank, name, type and date of discharge from =US= (former members only):

I can't remember

Have you served or are you currently in the military? If so, which Branch?

N/A

Why do you want to join =US=?

I really like Tarkov and am Looking for more people to play with. I enjoyed playing with the clan in BF4

Can you attend our weekly meetings?

Yes

Do you have a working microphone?

Yes

Can you attend clan practices and boot camps, follow the chain of command and actively participate on the forums and Discord?

Yes

Do you have any experience with websites/forums, recruiting or other special clan-related activites?

Minimal knowledge in running a clan, Good knowledge of Media Production

Did you read the info on this page? http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/thread/13144-learn-about-the-unknown-soldiers/

Yes

Practice Time Availability

Sunday @ 2pm Eastern (Tarkov)I can sometimes attend

Sunday @ 2pm Eastern (Call of Duty)N/A - Not applying for this game

Sunday @ 3pm Eastern (Battlefield 2042)N/A - Not applying for this game

Please make sure to register an account, if you haven't already, after submission of this application. You can register at http://www.unkso.com/register

DO NOT USE: Recruiter's Notes Only:

-

Guest 1SG.Zain'ul-Abdin=US=

[align=center]Welcome to the Unknown Soldiers!!!

Based on your response, you have been placed in:

Alpha Company

Thank you for taking interest in =Unknown Soldiers=. My name is 1SG.Zain'ul-Abdin=US= and I would like to offer you a position in the =US=. If you accept this offer, please respond to this post saying that you accept and dates and times you'll be available for orientation.

You have 48 hours to accept; if you fail to accept within 48 hours, your application will be denied.

At that point you will have to fill out another application if you wish to do so.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Escape from Tarkov please change your account name to the one registered on the forum and Discord. Once that is complete you will be added to the UNKSO unit in the game.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are also required to download Discord, this is our server and have your username setup as it is down below.

Discord Address: https://discord.gg/unkso

Username: RT.yourname=US=

Please PM or chat message me if you have any problems setting up Discord.

Please note: You have 1 Week to

contact me to set up a schedule to complete your first step in the Basic

Combat Training (BCT) program.

Failure to do so will result in your application being DENIED.

Also, when your branch processes your application, your username on the forum will change to RT.your.name=US=.[/align]