For ATI GPU user

Guest Senth

Guest Senth
Do not use the new Catalyst 1.6 or the new Crossfire Profile. After i updated the driver. having massive crashing and stablitly problem. went back to 1.5 and old profile no crash and better fps. Stick with 1.5

Guest VonHenry
Thanks for the heads up Senth. Maybe I should try it, to confirm it's a "Global" issue. If I remember tonight, I might.

Guest Senth
Seems like people with xfire setup is getting the most problem with the new driver. Strange thing is, the problem is only for bfbc2. Others report that even with single gpu, alot are having fps drop with the new driver. Overall 10.5 or 10.4a is the best driver for BFBC2 atm. for single or xfire. Some of my error. game crashes to desktop without error messege while game is running the screen blacks out but still can move and see targets fails to load the game hangs up on white screen FPS drops 100 to 30 all of a sudden. Only problem with Bfbc2. ran TF2 and L4D without problems.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest RET.Maj.Skyler=US=

Nice work. Its coming along quicker now. i think the last page design we will need is for a users profile page. with information like: Joindate, Xfire, Rank, UserNames used, ETC.

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=

ah nice, we should remove the space in the link just make it ControlPanel.html

Also when will u be putting up the database with the other fields (in game name,etc)? Is that roster page up already? I am behind a bit it seems.

Idk how crazy this would be, but what if we had it setup like the vBulletin admin panel where there is 2 panes, so we could view the roster at the same time as the control panel? Could we do this? It would make editing members much easier.

Archived