Battalion Awards and Promotions 7 JAN 2022

Guest MAJ.Kaossilator=US=

Guest MAJ.Kaossilator=US=

[align=center]The following members are to be recognized for their real-life service in the armed forces whether in the US or other services. They were not given such recognition when they joined and so we are correcting that tonight for the following:

Receiving the Army E-3/E-4 ribbon:

PFC.Hawkeye366=US=

real-life-army-e-3-e-4.png

Receiving the Air Force E-3/E-4 ribbon:

CDT.PaulHxB=US=

real-life-air-force-e-3-e-4.png

Receiving the Navy E-5/E-6 ribbon:

PFC.TheHamm32=US=

real-life-navy-e-5-e-6.png

Receiving the Military Officer O-3 ribbon:

CPT.Vanarambaion=US=

PFC.Axel=US=

real-life-military-officer-o-3.png

In keeping with our recent changes to further empower and acknowledge members who step forward to lead a new company and build something from the ground up, it is with great honor that tonight CPL.Shorev=US= be promoted to the rank of Officer Cadet and Commander of Charlie Company. He has already proven to be an invaluable asset to Charlie Company as second in command and I'm sure will continue that hard work in his new rank of Cadet and role of Company Commander.

RanksArmy_OC-1CDT.png

"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better than a master of one." This quote is one that I liken to our very own Maj.Spartan...although he is the master in the S5/6 realm. He bounced around and served honorably as Intel CO, then Division CO, and most recently as my S3. I can not be more appreciateve of his work and thank him for wanting to take S5/6 so that I can be more active with our Companies. For his work as Division CO and S3 it is an honor to award him the Distinguished Service Cross, one of the clan's highest awards. Thank you.

distinguished-service-cross.png[/align]