Whos Playing 2042

Guest RET.LTG.STORM=US=

Guest RET.LTG.STORM=US=

Hello,

My dear friends @ =US= I have been watching videos of 2042 and it has ignited my desire to Game again.

Who Playing 2042? I will be when my Computer is built and shipped est ship date 01/15/21 it's a dell dude if anyone gets that reference haha. Can't wait to be gaming again with my friends here at =US=

Can someone check my permission on the forums I don't see much? Are we still using Teamspeak?

See you soon.

Storm Out

Guest SSG.PaulHxB=US=

Hi Sir,

Add me to origin PaulHxB_US we currently have a few members playing.

https://discord.gg/unkso

at the welcome channel make sure to thumbs up the welcome post, from there go to role add channel and click on the letter that corresponds to the game role you would like to add , the voice comms are at push to talk.

Join discord and post in the LFG when you want some games and I'm sure a few members will ping you back.

Guest MAJ.Kaossilator=US=

Hang on hang on let me translate:

Discord: Discord is what all the kids are using now instead of Teamspeak. Or maybe the kids have moved on from Discord, too.

Origin: It's this really awesome software EA designed which provides a seamless experience buying and launching their products. A real game changer.

Welcome back Storm :)

Guest RET.LTG.STORM=US=

So sad it was cheaper to buy an Alienware computer than just get a video card What has this world come to?

I am sure my origin account is still there waiting for my reset.

See you guys soon.