Hello From Warlord

Guest RET.TSgt.Warlord=US=

it sure has been some time, I think last I posted a shared some photos of my family. I was sitting here, thinking of all the late nights in the barracks, laughing and having fun with all of you, and the seldom cry. Its been years, but still you all are family. I hope you all are doing well.

I miss you guys too! Sharpz, Vogt, ShadowOp, DentalMav, Kaossilator, Shortstacks, RhinoTech, and so many others.

I've been pretty well Vogts, so many changes in my life. How are you, still in the German Army?

Guest RET.2LT.mrbergusa=US=

SGT, we haven't met but here is the link to the Discord server in case you ever want to stop by for a coffee. There should be a bunch of us on this afternoon.

UNKSO Discord

Guest RET.CPT.Vogts=US=
I miss you guys too! Sharpz, Vogt, ShadowOp, DentalMav, Kaossilator, Shortstacks, RhinoTech, and so many others.

I've been pretty well Vogts, so many changes in my life. How are you, still in the German Army?

Yeah, Still in the Air Force, still going strong.

SGT, we haven't met but here is the link to the Discord server in case you ever want to stop by for a coffee. There should be a bunch of us on this afternoon.

UNKSO Discord

thanks, I joined the discord.

Yeah, Still in the Air Force, still going strong.

thats good man, glad to hear it! We should trade patches one day!