BC2 Server, A Thank You

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
I just want to thank all of our dedicated members who help to keep our public 32 man server populated. There has rarely been a time in the past week or so when our server has had less than 20 people in it. Also due to this our server is now in the top 10% of all BC2 servers. As of this writing we are ranked in the 92nd percentile for BC2 servers and thats mostly because we have a great bunch of members who always join our server even when its not full. I also want to thank MG.Darmine for handling the payment of these servers. The JCS is working on a better donation system that should be out within a few weeks. Having such a popular server is getting the =US= good face time with a lot of people. It also shows that we can manage and handle a fun and popular game server. If there is ever a time when you think our server could benifit by adding/removing/changing some features [B]PLEASE[/B] let us know. We want our servers to be fun for our clan members and we will do everything in our power to do that. Keep up the good work all and [B]Shoot Straight![/B]

Guest CC.Decayed=US=
Can't wait until they implement the new update which will allow reserved slots to work how they did in bf2

Guest RET.LTJG.Yong=US=
Yea, I think making the homepage with the server listings on the side really helped.

Guest RET.MG.Qotsa=US=
can we get the 24 man public too and P W it when we need it to train, its just sitting empty most of the time and that could be 24 more poss RT's for =US=. Also just want to say that you guys have done a Great Job with the web site as well as changing the 32 man map and mode rotation. Thanks'

Guest Krawll
I think a special thanks should go out to SGT.Qotsa. He will play in our 32 man when it is completely empty to try and fill it up. We really appreciate you doing that Sergeant. Does it cost more to make the 24 man public? Also, I have been forcing a conquest map when the server is empty. More people join a really low conquest then a low rush.

Guest RET.Realgrunt=US=
All of you do a great job and I appreciate your dedication toward this clan.

Guest CC.Decayed=US=
I'm beginning to think 24 man server is most optimal for these small maps. In my opinion anyway... I don't believe password/public costs anything. It's probably a good idea to open it up as well. Maybe make it hardcore? I dunno, not really a fan of HC but it might give some options... Eventually once they fix the hardcore bug with server settings probably make one vanilla and one with 3d off/kc off/ff on or something. One thing which is awesome imo is that we are seeing repeat people come back to the server every night. That shows how much people enjoy playing here, and I even see 3-4 people of the same clan come... I was thinking maybe we can add a msg that kinda invites people that might want to scrim to visit the website. Or TS. I really hate the chat interface and it's so hard to communicate, either you are dead or they are dead or too much action makes you miss the quickly scrolling lines. ANYWAY KEEP IT GOIN GUYS !

Guest oXJerXo
[quote='SFC.Krawll=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=66994#post66994']I think a special thanks should go out to SGT.Qotsa. He will play in our 32 man when it is completely empty to try and fill it up. [/QUOTE] It's true, he drags me into the empty server all the time >_< Good job SGT.Qotsa and everyone!

Guest CC.Decayed=US=
I'm sure you guys may be aware of this but : [url]http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/68.232.168.147:19567/top_players/?sort=minutes&order=DESC&searchpge=1[/url] It appears that score = kills and time = hours. You can actually see who spends the most time... QOTSA with a whopping 42.77 hours played on the server! Senth and Jer neck and neck with 27 hours played on the server! Then it kinda drops off to about 20. Keep it up dudes!

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=
[quote='LCpl.Decayed=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=67005#post67005']I'm sure you guys may be aware of this but : [url]http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/68.232.168.147:19567/top_players/?sort=minutes&order=DESC&searchpge=1[/url] It appears that score = kills and time = hours. You can actually see who spends the most time... QOTSA with a whopping 42.77 hours played on the server! Senth and Jer neck and neck with 27 hours played on the server! Then it kinda drops off to about 20. Keep it up dudes![/QUOTE] For some reason i don't think that server has been tracking names for very long, ive spent loads of time on there and my name isn't even on the list at all! It must be over the last month or two, in which case awesome job to everyone for staying in there!

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
I had to hassle Darmine to claim it, after he did, it started keeping track. It was about 2 weeks ago now.

Guest oXJerXo
As of right now - Rank: 346th (96th pctile). However, the server is empty for the first time I have noticed since last weekend. I blame 2dye! No offense sir but I think you ran everyone off with your l33t noob tube last night!!! Medics don't get explosives for a reason =D j/k

Archived