Still Alive and Kicking

Guest RET.GEN.iceman=US=

Guest CC.Decayed=US=

I'm on TS whenever I play. Dunno anything about #2, and I guess by Steam you are referring to MW2. Since bc2 isn't 100% steam.
For clan poaching, I dunno. If someone is gonna leave, they are gonna leave. We can't force anyone what to do with their time. The best we can do is make this a great place that nobody wants to leave.
As for the application, I disagree. First of all, that's way too much time to be spent on recruiting. Don't see how the current form is that difficult.

But that's just my 2

Guest RET.GEN.iceman=US=
Gentlemen, just thought I would see how the clan is going! I am very proud to see something that was started with H4rdcore, Iceman, Taco, Skelly, Tanner, and so many more is still alive and well. I wish you all well and hope to see you continue the =US= tradition. Darmine, great to see you as XO and to Optimus glad your still kicking around too!

Guest RET.LCDR.2DyESaMuRi=US=
Damn I was just talking about you yesterday asking if anyone has seen you. How you been man?

Guest RET.GEN.iceman=US=
Life has been busy! Glad to see your still here 2Dye! Life has been good. Family is growing, adapting to civilian life nicely now. Working in Construction and mining. Spending time with my wife and 2 boys. How have you been? No need to bow lol. How have you been Darmine?

Guest RET.LCDR.2DyESaMuRi=US=
Ive been good, I am in the Fire Academy right now getting my ass kicked daily lol. Its good to hear from you man, Its been way too long. You should hop on TS sometime man.

Guest RET.SSG.Spartan0189=US=
[quote='MCPOC. 2DyESaMuRi','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=66033#post66033']Ive been good, I am in the Fire Academy right now getting my ass kicked daily lol. Its good to hear from you man, Its been way too long. You should hop on TS sometime man.[/QUOTE] Don't forget the Hooters kitchen part :P Seems like all the old members are being resurrected from the grave!

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
Hey Iceman good to hear from you. If you can wipe the dust off your computer so u can buy one that plays BC2 you should join us sometime :D

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=
Hey bro, just to check is this iceman as in covert who changed his name? Or the iceman from about 4+ years ago?

Guest RET.GEN.iceman=US=
Yes I was one of the founders. I really do need to buy a new PC, hell it can hardly handle BF:V! I will try and join up on TS one evening here once work slows down. It is really nice to see all the old faces and a lot of new fresh meat! Outstanding work!

• 2 years later...
Guest RET.GEN.iceman=US=
Just thought I would check back in and see how things are going. Really happy to see that you guys are all still going strong! I am looking at upgrading the PC and going to jump into some games with you guys and enjoy retirement. Have been busy here working and not much time to myself as of yet. Things are looking great here and I can't wait to game a bit more.

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
Awesome! If the last battlefield game you played was BF:V you are in for a huge surprise with BF3. Let us know when you are able to game!

Guest RET.GEN.Darmine
[quote='RET.iceman','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=114849#post114849']Just thought I would check back in and see how things are going. Really happy to see that you guys are all still going strong! I am looking at upgrading the PC and going to jump into some games with you guys and enjoy retirement. Have been busy here working and not much time to myself as of yet. Things are looking great here and I can't wait to game a bit more.[/QUOTE] Glad to see your back and kicking. We are indeed going strong and when you're ready you still have a home here.:D

Archived