BF5

Guest Karval

Guest RET.1SG.Draven=US=

I will just place this right here...

fhV8hij.jpg',none,350[/img]

And yes, not only do I play Siege, I have also pre-ordered this amazing title as well.

See you all on the Battlefield soon!!

Guest Pluckmuckel
So far, I'm hearing some positive feedback regarding the teamplay and gunplay aspects. It feels like the night before Christmas.

Guest Pluckmuckel

This is a very good Q&A. He didn't confirm private server, but confirmed we'll never see third-party servers again. There will also be a large day one patch. It's 135 pages.

TIGGR backs something that I've heard Youtuber say that the skill ceiling is raised with BFV. Looks like ADS headshots are back. Matchmaking will be based on how well you headshot vs. how well you don't get headshotted. Interesting benchmark.

[media=youtube]

[/media]

Guest Pluckmuckel

I only played for a couple for a hours last night. I will be on a lot more this weekend. Now that it's in the wild, I happy it got delayed. I feels mechanically solid. If the matchmaking works, on the 15th we should see some competitive games. I played with LTJG.Draven last night where we got crushed our first match and the second match was very close, playing Conquest. My last match of the night was even close. Ended with the score 0-2.

I'm noticing the gameplay feel more co-op like. Team gadgets seems to work together better to keep the moving because you don't have enough health and ammo. The spotting mechanic makes snipers and MMGs can pin down opponents without being too annoying so far. The assaults can handle armor. Every role seems necessary to team comp. Going be interesting to see if this style of Battlefield will last 2 years.

Well that's my early take.

Guest RET.1SG.Draven=US=

Great matches yesterday and last night with BFV. Grand Ops seem like they have real purpose. Conquest play feels like the old Battlefield of yesteryear.

Team play in this new Battlefield is actually the focus, rather than an afterthought in other variations before. Even the classes have subclasses that can be unlocked after certain levels.

The gun play finally feels just right. It's well-balanced between a fast-paced shooter, with slower reload mechanics, making you pick and chose when you reload weapons with larger magazines or feed trays.

I love the fact you can run while crouched. This an awesome feature I never knew I was missing, but something we did a lot in real combat, the more I reflect on it.

Another new feature that really caught my eye is the squad leader can call in reinforcements now. From armor to supply drops, as the Squad Leader, you aren't limited to just marking the next objective. You actually play a pivotal role for your entire team.

One more thing: this is NOT BF4, so don't expect to jump off the side of a bridge, pop a parachute and land safely lol.

Para-dropping in one of the matches was pretty awesome, too. You stay in the plane until you are ready to take the plunge. Jump too soon, and you have a long haul. Jump too late, and you could get shot before you hit the ground.

That's all for now, see you all on the Battlefield!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note9 using =US= Unknown Soldiers mobile app

One more thing: this is NOT BF4, so don't expect to jump off the side of a bridge, pop a parachute and land safely lol.

You learned this the hard way sir!

#RagdollToTheGround

Guest LTC.DentalMav=US=

NAVY HAS BEGUN THE TRANSITION TO BFV! Those waiting for a branch to convert to BFV, it is happening. Though the full official release of the game is not yet here, those with early access are already playing and recruiting.

To answer some quick question/concerns I have heard:

"When are the other branches opening up? "

-There is not timeline on this. Could be in a month, could be in 4 months. It depends on number of members, need for another branch, and supply of proper leadership to fill the branch. Almost no one (I don't deal in absolutes, but this is as close as absolute as I can get) with less than 3 or more months of current in clan time will be considered for "fast track" if a need arises. If your intention is coming back into the clan at a rank higher than E5/6, it is going to be very unlikely. So best to get in now and work back up. We currently have A LOT of skilled NCOs and members that have worked hard for their opportunity at higher ranks.

"I don't want to run naval forces"

Branches do not denote what they do in clan. It is a system of organization based on practice times and leadership. What you play in game does not denote what branch you need/should go into.

"How do I rejoin and what rank will I come back at?"

Easy, put in an application. EACH APP IS INDIVIDUALLY REVIEWED BY JCS. Prior rank does allow the possibility of coming it at higher rank, but does not guarantee it. Rank/position is given purely on the need and requirements of branches at that time.

"Well I was _____ rank when I discharged, if we opened up a new branch, I can jump back in and help out at that rank, right?"

Please see Question 2 above, If your intention is coming back into the clan at a rank higher than E5/6, it is going to be very unlikely. So best to get in now and work back up. We currently have A LOT of skilled NCOs and members that have worked hard for their opportunity at higher ranks.

WE ARE VERY EXCITED TO HAVE RETURNING MEMBERS!!!! WE CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU ON THE BATTLEFIELD!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest RET.1stSgt.Energy09=US=
I will look at coming back when a branch goes over to BF5. I'm starting a new job next week so I'll have to see how much free time I'll have plus how much time :)

the gf will let me have

I told her today that BFV had been ordered and should be here tomorrow. She said goodbye boyfriend lol.

Archived