In the War of Apple vs Google...

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=

Guest SilentScout^

That would be a good idea Xander if you can make one for MW2 we would really aprreciate it

I approve of this message

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
...whose side would you choose? With leaked info of Google's new tablet it would seem that both companies can no longer co-exist as business partners and are quickly becoming rivals. The companies are clones of each other with slightly different business models. Almost all of their products and services and be found in the other company in some shape or form. The major difference is how Apple relies on simplistic model and Google relies on open and free model based on advertising. Both companies are booming right now with no signs of slowing down. Apple|Google iPhone-Nexus One iPad-Google Tablet iWork-Google Docs MobileMe-Gmail/Voice/Calendar/Wave OSX-ChromeOS iPhoneOS-Andriod Safari-Chrome iTunes-Youtube iAd-Adsense iPhoto-Picasa

Guest RET.SCPO.Mystical=US=
I think the succes of something like YouTube is very hard to match. I'll go for Google.

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
[quote='SSG.K3V1N=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=64835#post64835']wait does google have something against the epicness of the ipod?[/QUOTE] I thought long and hard about this, but I couldn't think of something that Google has that is close to an iPod. Besides Youtube, they don't have very many music oriented projects. Then again the iPod came out before Google was much of anything, just another search engine like the rest.

true that maybe thats why google doesnt have something like an ipod.. just because the market is flooded with ipod fakes and copys and ofcourse with teh ipod. maybe they want to focus on differernt stuff

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
the market was flooded with phones and mobile OS's like Symbian, Windows Mobile, palmOS, iphoneOS and they still made Andrioid and the Nexus One...

yeah but they must have seen selling potential on that market.. i mean what current google product could have been linked with something liek an ipod? apple has itunes what an mp3 playter that can be synced with youtube.. wow my iphone can do youtube too :P

Guest RET.SSG.Spartan0189=US=
Android = The absolutely most awesome Mobile OS ever, I've found it more customizable then iPhoneOS and such, Windows Mobile is good too, but Android + Google = match made in Heaven I've personally been a anti-apple person, but my cousins, They horde apple like its candy. (bad comparison :X)

Guest RET.SSG.Spartan0189=US=
[quote='WO1.Xander=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=64878#post64878']Android = Google*[/QUOTE] Yep, In case I didn't mention this about Android, I enjoy Android cause the apps are pretty much all free, as opposed to Apple's much heavier moderated store, I enjoy having to get quality apps, that rival some of Apple's apps.

Archived