My youtube page, and recording video soon.

Guest Calinorth

Guest Calinorth
Hey Im gonna try and start recording some game play of me...and some scrims if thats ok. and try and upload as much as i can.....school is starting to get hectic but im an awesome multi tasker. Just thought id let you guys know :) [url]www.youtube.com/alinorth[/url]

Guest Krawll
Awesome man. Now we can see that your not actually hacking. We were hoping you were hacking because you were making us look bad.

Guest RET.SSG.Spartan0189=US=
Heh, I liked that BC2 video, nice grenade fail :P (The one with the Squad Rush) Can't wait to see what your going to post ;)

Guest Krawll
lol I never thought you looked like that. the only thing I count is how many whoppers(chocolate malt balls) I can put in my mouth at a time. lol j/k. I run every morning and do a light workout(military style) situps and pushups. keep those BC2 vids coming you hacker. :)

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
I have Crohn's, so I never really have to worry about getting fat. I need to eat the most fat filled and greasy food I can, unfortunately due to Crohns my appetite is so small its rare when I can eat that much. But I do love Whole Milk, possibly the most delicious non-alcoholic beverage in existence.

Archived