WWE WrestleMania 26

Guest Big Mac150

Guest Big Mac150
Wrestlemania 26 was on last night for PPV. I can predict that some of you don't watch wrestling but the PPV was awesome. It was in Phoenix, Arizona at the University of Phoenix Stadium. With a number of 72,219 attendance. And for some of you older guys, Bret "The Hitman" Hart was in a match with his boss, Vince McMahon, to get retribution for the Montreal Screw Job. And again to the oldies, Undertaker and Shawm Michaels had a match of the Streak(Undertaker) vs The Career(Shawn). Undertaker won, so HBK had to say goodbye, making The Undertaker 18-0 at Wrestlemania.

Guest Uberfeld
It was complete carnage... my son and I especially liked the ladder match... we were sad to see the HBK go... but all in all, it was a lot of fun watching it on PPV with a few friends.

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
Hell Yea Scout! I'm gunna bribe some NFL sportscasters to give me a insiders view this season. PREPARE TO GO DOWN! PS Wrestling is fake...watch UFC if you want to see guys beating the piss out of each other, not swinging at air.

Guest Big Mac150
I know its fake, but its entertaining. WM26 had my mom on her feet and she has never watched one show of wrestling.

Guest Calinorth

Name: Rt.Calinorth=US=
Kit request: 1-Assault/Engineer 2-Medic 3-Recon (put them in the order you prefer from best to worst)
Infantry/Armor: Infantry

What every you need me for.....prefer Engineer or Assault ha w/e you need me for once again :)

Archived