Computer stuck in reboot loop i think, need ur help peoplez!

Guest Marky

Guest CPT.Skyler=US=
[quote=LtGen.Marky-=11thMEU=-]hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm will i still be able to get all my stuff off? if the first option works anyway[/quote] If the first option works. Everything will work and your computer will be back to normal. If not. only way to get files off your Hard Drive is to put another in as the master and slave the one you want to take files off of.

Guest Daruna=US=
Sorry guys, but this doesn't sound like a software issue, or a graphics chip issue. If you turned off the computer with the switch in the back (aka THE POWER SUPPLY), you may have shorted a wire. This may seem drastic, but if you have another PC case lying around that comes with a power supply (mine didn't, found that out the hard way), swap everything from the PC you are trying to fix to that case, and see if it works. If it does, use that case and if you are any good at soldering wires, take a look inside the power supply (while the switch is off and you're grounded, for safe measure) and see if you can recognize any frayed or out-of-place wires.

hmmm well in any case the sister and brother in law have finally called for my birfday (tomorrow) said BILAW is the 1 that helped to build it, he mostly did it cuz i know not much more aboiut computers now than i did then, and im sure itll be fixed now hopefully ill still get a new 1 out of all this cuz i DESPISE the 1 i have

Archived