Handles

Guest Krawll

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
[quote='LT.Angry_M0b=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=63499#post63499']My name came for the days when I played Medal Of Honour: Allied assault, spearhead and breakthrough. [/QUOTE] I loved those games, the original "real" FPS for me, besides Doom II. I never played online but I loved all the single player stuff. My computer could barely run it because I still had a Mac at the time and it wasn't very good. Was still awesome. PS you spelled Honor wrong

Guest RET.Capt.MustangMan94=US=
Well I'll add mine in here, even though as you'll see it's pretty generic. First off for those of you who don't know I'm a HUGE Ford fan, with the Classic Mustangs being the car of my dreams. I was given the nickname Mustang in basic by my DS and it stuck. After I got home the fist car I bought was a 98 Mustang V6, shortly after I bought my baby I 94 Mustang Cobra. Being young and out of basic I started drag racing pretty heavily. Anyway to keep the story short I hooked up with a guy that went by "Cobra Man of Utah". This was because he was recorded as owning the most Mustang Cobra's in Utah at the time. Anywho being his underling/study I started going by MustangMan. As you can tell it stuck and the 94 on the end is my tribute to my baby in the garage~! Theres actually quiet a bit that goes into it but that's a story for another day~!

Guest RET.LT.Angry_M0b=US=
[quote='Ret.Xander=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=63528#post63528']I loved those games, the original "real" FPS for me, besides Doom II. I never played online but I loved all the single player stuff. My computer could barely run it because I still had a Mac at the time and it wasn't very good. Was still awesome. PS you spelled Honor wrong[/QUOTE] Those MOH days were awesome, I remember playing on servers that had tiny mods like unlimited ammo and I thought it was the most amazing thing in the world haha Actually it’s because none of you Americans can spell English, I spelt it right ;)

Guest RET.SCPO.Mystical=US=
[quote='LT.Angry_M0b=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=63592#post63592']Those MOH days were awesome, I remember playing on servers that had tiny mods like unlimited ammo and I thought it was the most amazing thing in the world haha Actually it’s because none of you Americans can spell English, I spelt it right ;)[/QUOTE] MOH Allied Assault was legend! I loved playing Freeze Tag :P

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=
Mob! That just reminded me, we always used to go on the OBC Server!! haha wow good times, that was such an awesome server they had great mods!

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
You guys just feel bad for the 'u' so you stick it in places it doesn't need to be. Don't get me started on the Welsh and their 'l's

Guest RET.LT.Angry_M0b=US=
haha whats wrong with the welsh? im part welsh, what you trying to say? And yeah I remember that server crazy, that was the one I was thinking off, couldnt remember the name though, was the the same one where they had a plane you could jump in and fly around that was awesome. We so need to install that again and play a few rounds, if there are any servers still, haha.

Archived