SSD's and if I should upgrade

Guest Carma115

Guest Carma115

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/02/06/fb62fb2f8e2f6bbc41544276523baf7c.jpg

I found this SSD while doing a little reassuring and was wondering if it's a good deal also if you recommend upgrading to n SSD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest RET.COL.SilverEupher=US=
If you are on a mechanical drive, then the answer to your question is "hell yeah". That's also a good deal for that amount of space.

Guest Carma115

Well I bought a 250 gb Sampson but I want to kinda just get rid of the original and have just one massive SSD I just don't know enough as to whether or not it's a good deal

Guest Carma115

Also I was to that I had to get a new copy of windows operating system is this true or will it all transfer over ok?

Guest PFC.Hawkeye366=US=

THE software that comes with the drive will allow you to clone it completely

Are you getting the kit or just the drive?

If you get the kit it will allow you to connect the ssd from a usb slot then you can clone it ---shut down the pc and the add new hd in the proper place then reboot.

If not you will need internal drive cable and connect new ssd to proper slot on mobo and follow instructions from samsung.

Guest MAJ.Spartan-S63=US=

The conventional advice is to do a clean install on a new drive, but if you want to clone there really isn't anything wrong with that either.

Also, what is it with people taking screenshots on their iPhone when the battery is low? :-P

Guest CW4.Sharpz=US=

Also, what is it with people taking screenshots on their iPhone when the battery is low? :-P

Because iPhone has a terrible battery life SFC :D

Guest MAJ.Spartan-S63=US=
Because iPhone has a terrible battery life SFC :D

It's true terrible battery life

I don't know. On my iPhone 6 Plus, it'll be on for ~14 hours with 3-4 hours of usage and still be well above 50%... I've had days where the battery is left at 70-80% after such usage.

Archived