My forum inactivity

Guest se0rock

Guest se0rock
Sorry for my lack of participation in the forums, but i have been in an emotional roller coaster. Today, my oldest daughter leaves for Marines boot camp and although I know she will make me proud, I am gonna miss her dearly....i want to cry so bad and I can't because I am in charge of keeping my head up. My wife needs my support....sucks having to be the strong one.

Guest Snapster

Totally relate but over different issues right now Senior Airmen. I'm going through a real hard time with my parents most likely splitting up after 30 years and now my living situation has been turned upside down (Landlord sold the house i live in and i've been given 29 days to vacate) but I can't sign a 1-year lease where I am due to i am moving somewhere else for work in about 5 months. Tac on I work retail and we now have 24 DAYS before christmas this is going to be a very trying time for me.

Anyway i just wanted to share and tell ya i feel your pain & stress level although the situation is very different. Take care and keep your head up. I get a little overwhelmed sometimes with sometimes juggling my time for real life and my responsibilities in the clan but this place has become MY second home and the people and the work is where i turn to during hard times. We are all here for ya, and your daughter must be pretty awesome becoming a Marine. Like First Sergeant said thank her for her service from me as well.

Guest se0rock
Will do gentlemen, once I get a letter from her...as you guys no there is no social media in boot camp. Thank you for your supportive words and for being the for me guys....love ya!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest RET.1stSgt.Seventy-3=US=
I can't imagine my children leaving our home. Granted, they're only two and four but I still dread the day. We're always here for you SrA Se0rock. Joining the Marines should prove to be an exciting new step in life for your daughter. I wish the best for you and your family. If you need anything feel free to PM me.

Archived