1 + 1

Guest RET.GEN.Darmine

Guest RET.GEN.Darmine
Pre-orders Round 2 will be November 17 at 15:00 GMT! To all of our fans who attempted to purchase a One during Pre-orders on Monday, our sincerest apologies for any problems you encountered. We will be fully prepared for Round 2: http://bit.ly/OPPreorders2

I know those who were interested wanted to know. I like this phone for a few reasons(I have an iPhone)

1. Powerful and hardware is top notch

2. Apple is slacking big time

3. OS is not rooted but plenty of customization

4. 299(16gb unlocked) 349 (64gb unlocked)

http://oneplus.net/one#specifications

Guest ChefJavi
very interesting phone sir. I personally have an iphone 6 though and I love it. I have to say tho that for the price of 349, it is definitely worth buying.

Guest RET.GEN.Darmine
The only down side to this phone is the people who own it or have invites. Snobby, arrogant and rude they hold invites over your head like they are a superior being. I have read the forums, while I like the phone and what it has to offer, the people who own it I do not like. Because of this I have posted once and that's it. Community is terrible. I looked at the iPhone 6 and the minimal specs I think are not worth 300(locked) or 600(unlocked).

Guest CW4.Sharpz=US=
Some very good Android phones coming out this year. Apple have got some tough competition, especially after the poor iPhone 6

Guest RET.MG.Qotsa=US=

Android for me,,, Apples are rotten...

Is it true the calculator app has a monthly payment?!?!? LOL

Samsung Galaxy S5 Active !

Guest RET.GEN.Darmine

I have an Android tablet and I'm not impressed, software is buggy.

I have a Apple phone and the tech is lacking, not impressed with the lack of innovation.

But..

Guess which one crashes the least or not at all....

*iPhone*

So with that being said this phone, when i get, better be the bees knees. If not I will be a hater of Android for life.

I'm a fan-boy of tech and minimal bugs in OS's. As of right now Android is not on my good side.

Guest RET.Maj.ShadowOp=US=

The thing about androids sir is that its such an open platform that it can be a significantly different experience from device to device.

My 2 android devices:

1. Android asus transformer

2. Samsung galaxy s3

Don't ever have crashing problems and the note is rooted modded and it still runs extremely stable.

I did have a smart android tv stick that was absolute trash though. So lumping all android devices into one bucket sometimes isn't the best judge of the platoform.

Some people know how to build devices well around it, others do not. And sometimes even versions of a device. I know galaxy s2 v.2 were trash but v.3 were good.

Guest CW4.Sharpz=US=
I have used my friends One+ 1 and this is any incredible and smart phone. I would highly recommend it to any iPhone and Android users. With my android phone and table (Samsung Galaxy s4 and Galaxy Tab S) I have never experienced any sluggishness or crashing.

Guest RET.GEN.Darmine
The thing about androids sir is that its such an open platform that it can be a significantly different experience from device to device.

My 2 android devices:

1. Android asus transformer

2. Samsung galaxy s3

Don't ever have crashing problems and the note is rooted modded and it still runs extremely stable.

I did have a smart android tv stick that was absolute trash though. So lumping all android devices into one bucket sometimes isn't the best judge of the platoform.

Some people know how to build devices well around it, others do not. And sometimes even versions of a device. I know galaxy s2 v.2 were trash but v.3 were good.

Yes I know, that's why I'm giving it a second try with a phone. I may just have a bad tablet it's the Transformer TF300. I have a buddy who has the one plus one and he let me test drive it and I love it. 2-3 weeks until it ships. sooo.. the waiting game begins. lol

• 2 weeks later...
Guest RET.GEN.Darmine

Coming from the iPhone 5.

I'm very impressed with the the One + 1 and would like to talk about the overall impressions.

At first I hated its size, but it makes up for it being paper thin.

Its fast and responsive

Has a sharp screen like the Retina display

The OS is tailored to the phone, its not a generic android OS

You can change the phone themes (iPhone can't do it)

Excellent sound with headphones on, speakers on the phone are pretty loud and sound good for what they are

It is unlocked and cost only $349.00 USD

Impressive specs for the price

The back has a soft sand paper feel to it

The boxing is super spectacular

All I had to do was put my sim card in and call AT&T and give them my IMEI number and LTE activated and I was up and running after a reboot. :)

Cons for me are:

Message center doesn't wake phone and display message until I log in

Apps are a pain to close

can't swipe and delete a text thread

One + 1 customer service is terrible, but improving very sllllllooowwwllyyy

One + 1 community is also terrible (Snobby, Rude and overall not a help to new ppl)

I have yet to put this thing down. Very glad I got it.

Guest CW4.Sharpz=US=
One thing I like about the phone which I'm not sure if you have come across is the screen gestures when the screen is off. Waking it, volume change, play pause ect. That's quite a neat feature.

Guest COMR4DE
Sir, did you preorder the phone during the 1 day event or did you get an invite? If the former, are you able to order a 16gb version? I just have no need for 64 gb and 50 bucks cheaper is more appealing :)

Guest RET.GEN.Darmine
One thing I like about the phone which I'm not sure if you have come across is the screen gestures when the screen is off. Waking it, volume change, play pause ect. That's quite a neat feature.

Yes I love that feature. The light V thing I hate the rest I love.

Guest RET.GEN.Darmine
Sir, did you preorder the phone during the 1 day event or did you get an invite? If the former, are you able to order a 16gb version? I just have no need for 64 gb and 50 bucks cheaper is more appealing :)

You can order either one, yes I did pre-order, If I get invites I will be sure to give them to this community. But the next pre-order is the 17th of NOV.

Guest COMR4DE

Thank you for that link Sir, got my pre order ready!

Also for those interested, here's a website that has images of size comparison between the OnePlus and many other phones, just select the phone and it will add the image to compare (you can click the x below next to the phone image to remove it from the list).

http://www.phonearena.com/phones/OnePlus-One_id8603/size#/phones/OnePlus-One_id8603/size

Guest CW4.Sharpz=US=
You can order either one, yes I did pre-order, If I get invites I will be sure to give them to this community. But the next pre-order is the 17th of NOV.

That would be great sir! I really want to get my hands on this phone but I need to get paid first!

Guest COMR4DE
Oh also Sir, What cable is needed to charge it? The popular USB used by 95% of phones? or is it a unique one like on the Galaxy S5 or Iphones?

Guest CW4.Sharpz=US=
Oh also Sir, What cable is needed to charge it? The popular USB used by 95% of phones? or is it a unique one like on the Galaxy S5 or Iphones?

microUSB 2.0 SGT

Guest RET.GEN.Darmine
Dang, just got an invite on 11th and it expires in 24 hours(currently expired).. I need to be more vigilant so I can give you guys one.. lol

Archived