Which mouse do you use?

Guest JeZuzzz

Guest JeZuzzz

Post your mouse details here, let me start as first.

I mainly use Logitech g500s optical gaming mouse, but today I bought my old trusted Logitech g400s again, since my other one broke, I prefer it to other

people, because it is (for me) a highly accurate mouse, a bit boring design, but it is worth your money, I guarantee that!

The g400s

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPfbW-pDFO7d4APECy2p3lcBSXL4uTPq6-MT9hnIvVQ-fYg9D2Wg

The g500s

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2qvrORSoJlcpOYsDyCA7bx-4TCP0bk_a9_wjFCyoB-a-C1_iZ

Guest MAJ.Spartan-S63=US=
I use a Razer Naga 2014 Edition. I like it a lot and it definitely feels a lot better than the previous revisions of the Razer Naga. The keypad on the side is really nice for just about anything because you can macro those to whatever you want.

Guest RET.Maj.ShadowOp=US=

I use a cheap Chinese mouse that has be re-branded and sold by several companies. It cost $3. It doesn't actually have the model but through some research I've found the Chinese brand before re-branding is known as "mazer" yes folks that is a ripoff of razer.

The on I have is branded for "ibuypower":

http://blog.ibuypower.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/ibuypower-midnight-black-gaming-mouse11-705x1024.jpg

but here is the exact same mouse branded for a company called "aula":

http://img.dxcdn.com/productimages/sku_193215_1.jpg

Guest JeZuzzz
I use a cheap Chinese mouse that has be re-branded and sold by several companies. It cost $3. It doesn't actually have the model but through some research I've found the Chinese brand before re-branding is known as "mazer" yes folks that is a ripoff of razer.

Is it a good one, sir?

Is it a good one, sir?

That's a good one recruit.

You can't tell what dpi it is on b/c there is no indicator other than wiggling the mouse and going yeah i think its on 800 etc. There is no software, light leaks from the think like a disco ball. The mouse wheel rocks back and forth but its not like one of those nice ones that is supposed to, it is just really loose. The strange rubbery coating on the palm and the finger click parts is rubbing off and the cable feels like it should be connected to an earbud not a mouse.

In short no. However, I can't throw anything away or get a replacement unless its broken (a quirk of mine) and for some reason the thing won't die.

Guest JeZuzzz
That's a good one recruit.

You can't tell what dpi it is on b/c there is no indicator other than wiggling the mouse and going yeah i think its on 800 etc. There is no software, light leaks from the think like a disco ball. The mouse wheel rocks back and forth but its not like one of those nice ones that is supposed to, it is just really loose. The strange rubbery coating on the palm and the finger click parts is rubbing off and the cable feels like it should be connected to an earbud not a mouse.

In short no. However, I can't throw anything away or get a replacement unless its broken (a quirk of mine) and for some reason the thing won't die.

Haha, I can send you my old g500s, sir, (In the second picture in my first post on this topic) because I'll never use it again I think since I bought the g400s. The g500s is good, comfortable grip, nice design I think and a quite good accuracy. Also, it has supported software to change your dpi, the g500s has like 3600 dpi max, I usually use 1800. If you are ever looking for a good mouse for free, I can send you it anytime, sir! :)

Guest COMR4DE
I use the Logitech G700 non gaming version and have the G500 non gaming version as backup. All my peripherals are Logitech :)

Guest JeZuzzz
I use the Logitech G700 non gaming version and have the G500 non gaming version as backup. All my peripherals are Logitech :)

The G700 wireless one, right? Or is there a wired one?

Haha, I can send you my old g500s, sir, (In the second picture in my first post on this topic) because I'll never use it again I think since I bought the g400s. The g500s is good, comfortable grip, nice design I think and a quite good accuracy. Also, it has supported software to change your dpi, the g500s has like 3600 dpi max, I usually use 1800. If you are ever looking for a good mouse for free, I can send you it anytime, sir! :)

Thanks for the offer RT, but I'd recommend selling it on ebay or Craigslist instead. (Do they have craigslist in foreign countries?). I have to use this one until it breaks or else "they've" won. I don't know who "they" is but I'm gonna beat em.

Guest RET.CWO2.Shortstacks=US=
Thanks for the offer RT, but I'd sell it on ebay or Craigslist instead. (Do they have craigslist in foreign countries?). I have to use this one until it breaks or else "they've" won. I don't know who "they" is but I'm gonna beat em.

just give it to your dog sir, it could be its new chew toy

Guest JeZuzzz
Thanks for the offer RT, but I'd recommend selling it on ebay or Craigslist instead. (Do they have craigslist in foreign countries?). I have to use this one until it breaks or else "they've" won. I don't know who "they" is but I'm gonna beat em.

I don't know if that exists in my country, but I'll search it up. :)

Guest RhinoTech

Yes RT, that is the Razer Naga. I've owned the Naga & the DeathAdder. I really prefer the Naga but am currently using the DeathAdder because the optical sensor in the Adder is more reliable than the laser sensor in the Naga (after a few years the laser started showing signs of degradation). If the Naga had the optical sensor of the adder, I would %100 use the naga all the time everytime.

My reasons are that if my left hand is in command of over 20 keyboard keys, why can't my right hand do the same? It helps reduce the working load on my left hand and improves response time (fingers aren't tripping over themselves since key responsibility is divvied up between the two).

All this talk of mice reminds me of my favorite mouse of all time:

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/_base_v1//products/wheel-mouse-optical/mk_wmowht_ci.jpg

http://thumbs3.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mvsoENTe7QuKNe4MwyJdK0Q.jpg

Good ol' microsoft white ambidextrous mouse. Just the right weight, just the right size. Simple and elegant and don't even get me started on the scroll wheel on this thing, pure bliss. I literally used this mouse until it started auto double clicking. But i kept using it, then it started auto triple clicking. But I persisted still then the buttons fell off.

I'll miss ya bud, go with peace.

Guest RET.CWO2.Shortstacks=US=
All this talk of mice reminds me of my favorite mouse of all time:

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/_base_v1//products/wheel-mouse-optical/mk_wmowht_ci.jpg

http://thumbs3.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mvsoENTe7QuKNe4MwyJdK0Q.jpg

Good ol' microsoft white ambidextrous mouse. Just the right weight, just the right size. Simple and elegant and don't even get me started on the scroll wheel on this thing, pure bliss. I literally used this mouse until it started auto double clicking. But i kept using it, then it started auto triple clicking. But I persisted still then the buttons fell off.

I'll miss ya bud, go with peace.

MICROSOFT WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Guest RET.LT.Padarom=US=

They actually do: the Microsoft SideWinder X8 for imstance.

I've been using a Revoltec Fightmouse Elite for a little over a year now. I really like using the mouse!

It comes with a replacable finger rest for your ring finger and pinky and optional weights.

It has a four-directional mousewheel (basically you can shift the wheel to the left/right which counts as an additional key before it snaps back in place) and differently colored LEDs which indicate which mode you're in.

And it doesn't have these weird teflon stickers on the bottom, but instead has ceramic.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Guest JeZuzzz
They actually do: the Microsoft SideWinder X8 for imstance.

Nice! I didn't know that.

Actually, much reviewers of the G400s Optical Gaming mouse from Logitech have been compared to the Razer Deathadder, and most of them said they didn't made much

of the difference, and since I've had the G400 (The normal edition) that I liked very much, I think this one is even better. Can't wait to unbox this mouse tomorrow!

Guest RET.Capt.RUSHER16=US=

http://telaffy.jp/siryoudb/photo/bphoto/BPT130409505.jpg

http://dai-u-chu.sakura.ne.jp/sblo_files/dai-u-chu/image/04-3c875.png

http://i3.hexunimg.cn/2012-03-20/139538812.jpg

Guest JeZuzzz
Nice 1Sgt, what's the name and is it a good mouse to play with? Because it seems to have many buttons. I personally dislike that, but that's my taste haha

Rt, The Microsoft mouse I posted in now way was a gaming mouse, but still my favorite mouse of all time.

Archived