Unknown Soldiers Videos

Guest CW4.Sharpz=US=

Guest CW4.Sharpz=US=

Morning/Afternoon/Evening Unknown Soldiers!

I have started to make plans to create a series of cinematic videos featuring members of the clan.

At this moment I only have ideas being thrown around my head but I'm starting to make full plans very shortly. These videos are going to have a variety of different themes ranging from epic moments to stupid comedy. I aim to have different members portrayed in each video and by that I mean your username will be referred to and your voice will be heard.

That being said, I need people to start signing interest now so I can create scenarios suited to who I have. I also need some voice only participants incase anyone isn't comfortable doing voice work for their character and also for off scene characters.

I will say now that this will be a long process because as some of you people know, I like these things to be perfect. So what do I need from you?

I need you to:

Be patient, some scenes may need to be done many times for angles and perfection purposes.

Be creative, you input is aways appreciated but you also need to imagine your in the scene.

Be able to listen, I have a very set idea on how I will want these to come out, if you don't listen to my intructions then there will be problems.

Be good with your voice, grunting, puns and light coms will be needed. We will have fun with it!

Have fun! This will be amazing in the end!

Please comment bellow or PM me if you are interest, note you can drop out whilst your script is not written.

Video Plan Document

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-VC13Zwei8J6KApx-NBfEtd1mRSixHKbOUIp-_uLoP0/edit?usp=sharing

Many thanks, TSgt.Sharpz

Guest RET.LT.Padarom=US=

Without me this series lacks of non-native bad English, so I'm in TSgt! :D

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Guest StubbornOx1
Without me this series lacks of non-native bad English, so I'm in TSgt! :D

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

...oh my chief...

And you've got me on board Tech Sergeant.

Guest Hornet117
I would be happy to help with anything I can, just no screaming for my character please. Or crying for that matter....:)

Guest CW4.Sharpz=US=
I would be happy to help with anything I can, just no screaming for my character please. Or crying for that matter....:)

Can't make that promise Sgt. And thank you to all responding, I hope to get more people on this.

Archived