Military

Guest MrBlackPenguin

Guest Treyyert19
Cause he fails, I'm not sure he really wanted to....he wanted to become president and you want to know what most of us wanted to hear?.....to pull troops...so Obama is like hey I'll do that if you elect me...we elected, didn't happen.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest RET.CW5.Ward
Because you can't just pull troops with out finishing the mission and since Afghan. is a NATO war Obama can't just pull people as he planned.

Guest RET.2LT.Nort0n=US=
Like ward said there is much more detail here than what meets the eye. We need to win this War, those 30,000 troops are very very critical right now. If we didnt have Iraq going on we would have put it way more than 30,000.

Guest .Killer17
[quote='CSM. Ward','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=57247#post57247']Because you can't just pull troops with out finishing the mission .[/QUOTE] Enough said, im ready to go downrange.

Guest RET.Realgrunt=US=
[quote='SFC.Spartan0189=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=57243#post57243']Why does Obama want to send more troops to the Middle East when he made the plan to pull troops out in a year and a half :s[/QUOTE] To do a complete pullout would be stupid. You'll give the Taliban exactly what they want. You'd also be giving Al quida a safe haven. It was reported last week that we could have captured Bin laden early in the war but we didn't have enough troops to go in after him. I agree that we do need to get out of there but not before the mission is completed. I think Iraq was a mistake and a big cash cow for Haliburton but Afghanistan is a different animal all together. If we dedicated our troops to Afghanistan from the start Bin Laden would be dead (if he isn't all ready) and the world would be a more peaceful place.

Guest RET.SSG.Spartan0189=US=
[quote='LTG.Realgrunt=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=57305#post57305']To do a complete pullout would be stupid. You'll give the Taliban exactly what they want. You'd also be giving Al quida a safe haven. It was reported last week that we could have captured Bin laden early in the war but we didn't have enough troops to go in after him. I agree that we do need to get out of there but not before the mission is completed. I think Iraq was a mistake and a big cash cow for Haliburton but Afghanistan is a different animal all together. If we dedicated our troops to Afghanistan from the start Bin Laden would be dead (if he isn't all ready) and the world would be a more peaceful place.[/QUOTE] Yeah, I guess that makes more sense, I agree with this statement, Now I'm not quite sure what I am thinking

Archived