Military

Guest MrBlackPenguin

Guest RET.SSG.Spartan0189=US=
[quote='PVT.MrBlackPenguin=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=56513#post56513']lol very interesting didn't realize there were so many here =] currently torn between Marines and Army Calvary Scouts...its the only Army job I really like but i guess we'll see[/QUOTE] I think you should join Cavalry, CPT Scout is gonna be all over you when he sees your post, lol For me, Still debating for the next 2 years :S

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest RET.2LT.Nort0n=US=
Im a Patriot Missile Guy 14T, ahem, DO NOT JOIN THIS MOS. I would say it really depends on your interests I made a mistake and went to the family MOS which was the biggest load of crap I have heard. Try and get a Warrant packet in.

Guest RET.CPT.Vogts=US=
I dont get any of you abbreviations , lucky the germans do have it as exessive as that :P they have destinct names for it :D

Guest MrBlackPenguin
[quote='SGT.Vogts=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=56835#post56835']I dont get any of you abbreviations , lucky the germans do have it as exessive as that :P they have destinct names for it :D[/QUOTE] damn military and their infinite acronyms its insane =P

Guest MrBlackPenguin
[quote='CSM. Ward','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=56854#post56854']31B FTW[/QUOTE] i was thinking of doing MP but would have to wait 1 year after high school to meet the age limit and i wanna enlist right away so ill most likely reenlist into that :D

Guest RET.CW5.Ward
Looked into it says you have to be 18 but you can get a wavier back in 07 we had a soldier here that was 17 and on active duty. But 31B is around 105% strength so there are no bonuses, not sure about enlistment bonuses and the amount of waviers getting handed out. If you join pick the job you want the most and ask around about it. You will hate your life if you join and hate your job. Even more so if it wasn't your first choice you'll always say man I should've went with that job instead of this one etc..

Guest MrBlackPenguin
Oh my bad i was talking about Marine MP not Army =P Marine MP age minimum is 19 so yeah...here are my choices Marines-Security Forces/CrewChief/LAV Crewman or Army-Cav. Scouts/ MP ...im so lost cant decide lol

Guest RET.SSG.Mason
I was a Canadian Reservist for just over a year, while in high school. it was great, loved the comradery (also known as, the drinking...). My good buddy, who i signed up with, left for Afghanistan back in October, my thoughts have been with him... Thank you all for your service

Guest RET.2LT.Nort0n=US=
whats up punk [QUOTE]I was a Canadian Reservist for just over a year, while in high school. it was great, loved the comradery (also known as, the drinking...). My good buddy, who i signed up with, left for Afghanistan back in October, my thoughts have been with him... Thank you all for your service[/QUOTE]

Guest RET.SSG.Mason
yeah, my mum is from Montana. I'm a half breed or what ever you wana call it... i'd love to get my cit and go fly up in alaska... i'm a lover not a fighter!

Guest MrBlackPenguin
Oh man 30,000 more troops to Afghanistan...8,000 Marines heading then 21,000 Army soldiers...sheesh hopefully this will end the fighting soon and supposedly 18 months till Obama starts pulling troops out o_O [url]http://www.military.com/news/article/marines-to-be-first-in-afghan-surge.html?ESRC=eb.nl[/url]

Guest RET.SSG.Spartan0189=US=
Why does Obama want to send more troops to the Middle East when he made the plan to pull troops out in a year and a half :s

Archived