Prooooomottttteeeed :]

Guest RET.TSgt.Warlord=US=

Guest StubbornOx1
Woot Woot Congrats Sgt.

I was just thinking about this today, how this clan and community helps you to better yourself in some ways in RL. Whether it be learning how to use new apps, browsing forums easier, using new programs on computer, organizing yourself, how to treat others in a mature community, respect, gaining supervision skills, and the list goes on...

This is very true Sergeant, in all honesty this clan may even be worth the time to put on a resume with a little bit of an explanation to (possible) future employers.

I'm augmented to 3rd LAAD Bn, but originally from MACS 1 Det Bravo, the 3D LAAD Bn facebook page should be updating with the promotion ceremony photos soon.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Guest Cidvond
WOOT Congratulations Sergeant and thank you for your service in the Armed Forces it really means a lot. Keep up the good work and stay safe!

Yeah the nationals out here set us up real nice. Contractors FTW.

Guest RET.GEN.Darmine
Congrats and welcome to the NCO corps. We run the show anyways without us Officers may get lost at a street sign. ;)

Oh Sir, dont get me started on Officers and Land Navigation, ;) hehe. Thank you kindly :)

Thank you Command Sergeant Major!

Archived