(#2 / Would you rather) of Capt.ShadowOp's weekly funhouse thread Game

Guest RET.Maj.ShadowOp=US=

Game 2:

Would you rather

Rules:

1. Keep it clean, you guys know the rules it can be funny but no profanity, and if you have to ponder on whether or not it would b alright its probably not.

2. The person who posts the question selects from the response for who will post the next question based on the complexity/hilarity of your answer and other variables of their choosing.

3. The person asking may end his round anytime between 10-24 hours after he has asked his question, after 24 hours I will select someone if you have not done so yet.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll start us off.

Would You Rather:

1. Have to go 2 rounds with Mike Tyson in his prime

or

2. Spend 1 week with the cast of Jersey Shore

?

Guest COMR4DE

I'm pretty quick on my feet, dont know the rules of boxing... but Id rather be in a situation where I can run for my life for a few minutes or have it all over with 1 knock out vs being in constant pain for a week with those... well D-bags if you know what I mean. Unless we can choose where to go for the week? In that case I would love to be deployed with them over in Afghanistan and use them to trade for American POW/hostages... would that count?

I'm pretty quick on my feet, dont know the rules of boxing... but Id rather be in a situation where I can run for my life for a few minutes or have it all over with 1 knock out vs being in constant pain for a week with those... well D-bags if you know what I mean. Unless we can choose where to go for the week? In that case I would love to be deployed with them over in Afghanistan and use them to trade for American POW/hostages... would that count?

Nope 1 week in jersey you can't decide where to go or what to do, you are just a tag a long.

Guest RhinoTech

Would You Rather:

or

My first instinct was to choose #1; however, after much thought I felt it better for my health to go with #2. I only really gave in after reading the first article I came across from having googled "is the cast of jersey shore really that stupid?" to which I found some interesting things that just leave me with the following conclusion: some may be smarter than they appear but are just acting dumb while others are really just dumb.

In any case, I'm not the party-goer or a social butterfly but I do enjoy taking the occasional risk. Hanging out with them might be fun, while still being out of my comfort zone without risk of personal injury or loss of body parts.

Would You Rather:

or

My first instinct was to choose #1; however, after much thought I felt it better for my health to go with #2. I only really gave in after reading the first article I came across from having googled "is the cast of jersey shore really that stupid?" to which I found some interesting things that just leave me with the following conclusion: some may be smarter than they appear but are just acting dumb while others are really just dumb.

In any case, I'm not the party-goer or a social butterfly but I do enjoy taking the occasional risk. Hanging out with them might be fun, while still being out of my comfort zone without risk of personal injury or loss of body parts.

Hmm well thought out and researched, excellent response Cpl.

Guest CenturionOne
Hmm after much thought I'm going with #1 Two rounds with Mike Tyson. Broken bones can heal and I could tell everyone I went two rounds with Mike Tyson, but my liver and sanity wouldn't recover from a week in Jersey Shore. One cannot be around that much stupid without going insane. And plus there are some serious moral issues in that group that I wouldn't be a part of.

I would take the fight with tyson.

It would likely go down something like this:

http://assets1.ignimgs.com/2013/03/25/the-hangovergif-e211e8.gif

but at least it would be over. I don't think i could make it through 1 week with those people. Even if they aren't dumb I bet they are incredibly narcissistic and over the top vain which is almost harder to stand.

Woops I never passed the game off.

Cpl.Phlegmatic57=US= your turn to pose a question.

Guest RhinoTech

Would you rather:

1. Change gender every time you sneezed?

or

2. Not be able to tell the difference between a muffin and a baby?

Rules:

1. Keep it clean, you guys know the rules it can be funny but no profanity, and if you have to ponder on whether or not it would b alright its probably not.

2. The person who posts the question selects from the response for who will post the next question based on the complexity/hilarity of your answer and other variables of their choosing.

3. The person asking may end his round anytime between 10-24 hours after he has asked his question, after 24 hours I will select someone if you have not done so yet.

Would you rather:

1. Change gender every time you sneezed?

or

Cpl, would I know the fact that babies and muffins are 2 different things and just not be able to recognize the difference or would I be un-aware of this fact?

Guest CenturionOne
Okay this is tough. Either you change gender (I have allergies so it would happen a lot) and if it isn't socially acceptable you'd become some weird science experiment. But then if you can't tell the difference between a baby and a muffin you could potentially nurture a muffin and/or take a bite out of a baby; the latter of which would snag you a one way ticket to prison. Grrrrr okay die to my allergies and minimal contact with muffins and babies I'm going to go with #2! I will officially never look at muffins the same thanks Cpl!

Guest RET.Maj.SKI=US=

What kind of muffin? It doesn't matter really, I still chose #2.

At this point in my life I could live without being around babies or muffins. Plus a sneeze at the wrong time might create some interesting awkward moments that I could live without.

Guest RhinoTech

It would be like the number 5 never existed for you captain, you would treat a baby the way you would a muffin, and a muffin the way you would a baby (think hypnosis-ish).

Would I know the fact that babies and muffins are 2 different things and just not be able to recognize the difference or would I be un-aware of this fact?

It would be like the number 5 never existed for you captain, you would treat a baby the way you would a muffin, and a muffin the way you would a baby (think hypnosis-ish).

SSG brings up a good point.

Do you see all muffins as babies, or all babies as muffins?

Guest CW4.Sharpz=US=

I love and care for muffins. And I could eat a baby, they look delicious :3

But a female version of me would be awesome.. I could get a way with enjoying those colourful girly drinks at a bar :D and I have a sexy nurse outfit ready for the occasion!

Number one it is!

Guest RhinoTech
Honestly just interpret it as you each want to. If I try to define it then that limits potential. So just give me the answer you feel works best/most interesting.

Alright this one is going to be a bit long winded.

The word gender in and of itself is complex in nature. There is no explicit definition as to whether or not the word defines "sex" or simply gender role as it is interpreter on a case by case basis.

(1) - I would choose sneeze gender switch

For this one I'm going to interpret gender as a gender role i.e every time I sneeze my universally interpreted gender role is switced. So if i sneeze and assume a feminine role, no physical changes happen but I am universally accepted as a woman instead of a man.

Given that fact I would be a terrifying bearded woman beast and would it would likely not benefit me in anyway when I was in this form however since it was just my gender role changing and nothing physically it would be unlikely that I would end up a govenrment expirment.

I would also keep some sneeze educing agent readily on hand to help counter this issue.

Overall there shouldn't be too many terribly negative thus I would pick it.

(2) - I would choose baby / muffins

For this I'm interpreting gender to be "sex" or physically male or female.

If this were the case I could see some very awkward situations taking place, and if I were ever discovered by some higher government or scientific authority I could see various experimentation taking place.

I addition I don't ever plan on having children so I wouldn't have to worry about eating my child or be terrified that my wife is giving birth to a baked good. I also don't feel I would get in too many predicaments as I likely wouldn't grab a muffin out of a stroller and take a bite or out of a high chair. The only time I really eat muffins is from the bakery or from a store in a pack, and I hope no no one is selling 6-packs of babies.

I love and care for muffins. And I could eat a baby, they look delicious :3

But a female version of me would be awesome.. I could get a way with enjoying those colourful girly drinks at a bar :D and I have a sexy nurse outfit ready for the occasion!

Number one it is!

I was reading this before I knew who typed it but was able to guess who it was before I even finished.

Also, I love fruity "girly" bar drinks, don't diss on my daiquiri son.

Guest RhinoTech
Alright this one is going to be a bit long winded.

The word gender in and of itself is complex in nature. There is no explicit definition as to whether or not the word defines "sex" or simply gender role as it is interpreter on a case by case basis.

(1) - I would choose sneeze gender switch

For this one I'm going to interpret gender as a gender role i.e every time I sneeze my universally interpreted gender role is switced. So if i sneeze and assume a feminine role, no physical changes happen but I am universally accepted as a woman instead of a man.

Given that fact I would be a terrifying bearded woman beast and would it would likely not benefit me in anyway when I was in this form however since it was just my gender role changing and nothing physically it would be unlikely that I would end up a govenrment expirment.

I would also keep some sneeze educing agent readily on hand to help counter this issue.

Overall there shouldn't be too many terribly negative thus I would pick it.

(2) - I would choose baby / muffins

For this I'm interpreting gender to be "sex" or physically male or female.

If this were the case I could see some very awkward situations taking place, and if I were ever discovered by some higher government or scientific authority I could see various experimentation taking place.

I addition I don't ever plan on having children so I wouldn't have to worry about eating my child or be terrified that my wife is giving birth to a baked good. I also don't feel I would get in too many predicaments as I likely wouldn't grab a muffin out of a stroller and take a bite or out of a high chair. The only time I really eat muffins is from the bakery or from a store in a pack, and I hope no no one is selling 6-packs of babies.

I pass it back to the Capt despite reading several funny responses, the captain did include a wide & well explained spectrum of possibilities *that I found particularly entertaining. (despite some flaws).

I pass it back to the Capt despite reading several funny responses, the captain did include a wide & well explained spectrum of possibilities *that I found particularly entertaining. (despite some flaws).

despite some flaws?

Spelling and grammar maybe but what else?

Would You Rather:

BF4 related

1. Have 320 ms lag?

or

2. Have each bullet have a 8% chance of jamming forcing you to reload before firing again.

?

Guest RET.SFC.MissM4yhem=US=
Would You Rather:

BF4 related

1. Have 320 ms lag?

or

2. Have each bullet have a 8% chance of jamming forcing you to reload before firing again.

?

Ooh, sir, that's nasty. 8 percent jam chance means you'll jam around 3-4 times per clip of AR.... Lots of wasted ammo in HC.

I pick 320 ping. Either way my ability to kill people is negatively impacted. But with a high ping, everyone else has a hard time killing me too. My gun jamming makes it easier for people to kill me. So two negatives versus one. Easy pick for me.

Guest COMR4DE

That is pretty nasty Sir,

Id go with 8% chance of jamming, I reload alot as it is, just a habbit of many years of playing FPS I reload after each time I kill and clear an area (which is hard to unlearn for HC), so my ability to have to find hasty cover while I reload is an aquired skill I have from misstimed reloads in the past.

Lag however... oh man that gets on my nerves, I hate having something hold me back that is beyond my control (sort of) having things not responsive, showing me one thing then fastforward/rewind to show me a different outcome... I would stop playing BF4 in like 5 minutes of that happening over and over. I used to game on that setup to be honest, used to live on a farm with SATELITE internet, capped out to 150 mb download per day at a blazing 50kb/s lol... rough times I tell ya. And dont even get me started trying to play a multiplayer game while deployed in Afghanistan, thats just not happening.

So yeah over my years of experience with reloading mid combat, and massive lag trying to play, I forsure go with having to reload randomly, cause for me I can easily find cover or pull out my pistol on the fly, bad lag... you can't recover from that.

Archived