Happy Birthday UNKNOWN SOLDIERS

Guest RET.Maj.SKI=US=

Guest m5_pwr
I just have to post a thank you to the Colonel for his words above. Inspirational and once again makes me proud to be a part of this community. I look forward to serving in the =US= with all of you.

Guest RET.TSgt.Warlord=US=
Col Kaosillator - This is an outstanding piece and would make a great recruiting tool. You should post it on the front page of the site along with an announcement of our 10th Anniversary. What is remarkable to me, although it shouldn't be, is the willingness of the community to step back and examine itself. The "art" of military realism has come through in spades this week. The kerfuffle we went through would have seriously damaged a lesser community. While we may take some lumps from it, it is apparent that we are coming out of it stronger, not weaker. Thank you and the rest of the JCS for keeping this community running. Without leadership this Clan would not be celebrating it's 10th anniversary today.

I agree, I think it should be posted on our BATTLELOG FORUM THREAD for recruiting! Or.... Create a WHOLE NEW! Forum post commemorating our glorious 10 years as a community, and to 10 more years to come!

Guest RET.COL.SilverEupher=US=

Happy Birthday!

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/no-one-on-the-corner-has-swagga-like-us.gif

Guest Jinxy

Well said, Colonel.

I agree, I think it should be posted on our BATTLELOG FORUM THREAD for recruiting! Or.... Create a WHOLE NEW! Forum post commemorating our glorious 10 years as a community, and to 10 more years to come!

And great idea, Sergeant Warlord.

Guest StealthF117
Awesomeness. 10 some odd years ago I was playing Operation Flashpoint before Battlefield came out. Happy decade to =US=!

Archived