Help TS3 Problems

Guest RavenWood

Guest RavenWood
Our TS3 will not let me in. It has been having almost unusable problems for awhile, but I upgraded to windows 8 and now it wont let me in at all. And it is just our TS3 because it lets me in other TS3 servers, but before other people had the same problem I had where TS3 would not let them move and their voice and stuff would mess up. But now I can not get in our server at all. So any ideas with what the problem is with our server, and how to fix it?

Guest RhinoTech
The extent of my troubleshooting advice will be limited to telling you to verify you've entered the correct address/access point, SN. Being able to connect to other servers while unable to connect to ours leads me to think there may be an issue with your connection instructions (typed address point). Double verify and if that is not the issue please reply as such for someone else to offer their support.

Guest RavenWood

The error is this-

<22:14:10> Trying to resolve hostname unksoteamspeak3.com

<22:14:14> Trying to connect to server on unksoteamspeak3.com

<22:14:20> Failed to connect to server

And as long as the Password is ************** and the server name is unkso.teamspeak3.com then I'm putting in the correct one.

Guest RET.CW4.ThievingSix=US=

I believe your problem is an incorrect server address, the error message shows you're missing a period between unkso and teamspeak3. Try unkso.teamspeak3.com

If its not the above, sometimes if you time out(connection drops) and you try to join the server again immediately, often your first connection won't close so you'll need to wait anywhere from 2-10 minutes before retrying.

Guest RavenWood
Yep that would be it thank you. I saw that, but I asked a few other people what the server adress was and they gave me one without a period.

Guest MAJ.Kaossilator=US=
The error is this-

<22:14:10> Trying to resolve hostname unksoteamspeak3.com

<22:14:14> Trying to connect to server on unksoteamspeak3.com

<22:14:20> Failed to connect to server

And as long as the Password is ************** and the server name is unkso.teamspeak3.com then I'm putting in the correct one.

Under no circumstances should our TS password be posted in public access forums. =US= 31.6 applies, and =US= 31.5 provides guidance.

=US= 31.6

Members with password knowledge to private channels are not authorized to release any password information without permission. The member should obtain permission from the person in charge of the channel.

=US= 31.5

The I.P. address and Password to the TS server will be PM’ed to the new recruit via forums or Xfire. Names in TS should look like this: Rank.Name, the =US= tags are optional. Upon joining TS a Phonetic name should be created. The phonetic name should say your rank and name only. See a Server Administrator (SA) on TS for instructions on how to create such a name.

Archived