okay i really have a problem

Guest InstantHates

Guest InstantHates

origin tell me this message now...

Acccount currently is use..

This account is logged in on another computer, if you log in now the other computer wuill be logget out remaining in offline mode will not disrupt the other computer but will not have acces to any online feature...

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON ?!

by the way im sorry if the thread is not at the good spot but i dont have the privilege to see all forum page.. i dont have all permission so anybody can help me ?

Guest RET.1SG.Maysin=US=

Hey RT, i helped you out with setting up your permissions, there were just a few forgotten unchecked boxes. You should be able to see the other forums now, if not let me know. As far as your Origin issue goes, i've never seen that before myself, but if i understand it correctly; your account is logged in on another computer and if you log in on the computer you're logging in now, it will put the other one in offline mode. Could you possibly log in, change your password so that the other computer may get entirely logged out because it does not have the new password? Could you think of any other computer you went on where you logged in to Origin?

** Moved thread to Tech Help.

Guest MadZooted
Hey RT, I actually had this same issue myself. My wife was using the origin account to play the Sims 2 on her pc and when I would login on mine to play BF4 I would receive the error message you mentioned. I would still receive that error message even after I logged her pc out and shut down. For me to fix the issue I had to do a complete restart of my system and then release and renew my ip.

Guest RET.LT.Padarom=US=

This happens to me every time I switch from ethernet to WLAN - Due to the short disconnect from the internet. Usually origin doesn't even realize you've logged out and tries to log you back in.

I just press "Okay" and it's done and working again.

Guest ZeroWolf
Same thing happens to me when internet drops for awhile its all about the same account trying to re-login even if its the same computer it happens it doesn't necessarily mean someone is using your account but definitely do what SPC. suggested that should fix the problem if it someone else with your account if it happens again after that it is just what i and everyone said its the re-logging problem.

Archived