My Twitch.tv Stream - Please Read!!

Guest CI3arrage

Guest CI3arrage

Hi,

I have started to live stream my game-play and there are two reasons for me doing this:

1. To get some new recruits into the clan, hopefully some more EU members.

2. For people in the clan who want to improve their game-play.

Now, i have taken quite a few people into the practice server and done some private training with them in order to help them improve. So far, those i have helped have said that it has helped them to improve and they are more aware and more accurate (can those i have helped confirm or deny this :P).

So, i am taking this one step further as you can only do so much in a private server. For example, how can i teach people awareness fully without them seeing it in practice? How can i teach them to check their flanks all the time without them seeing how often i do it? Therefore, that is what my stream is here to do, help you to improve, if you feel you need it. I talk through what i am doing as i play so you can see my thought processes and see my battlefield awareness. Also, i throw little tips out here and there as i am playing based on what i see when i am playing. Today i twitched about 3 hours of footage. The first hour wasn't amazing game play and i was getting a tad frustrated; for some reasons i kept getting frame drops, which you won't be able to see as it is only in 30fps but i play with 120Hz, it really does put you off. After that i am sure there is some decent footage on there for you to view and it is not all on Operation Locker.

Please view and follow me as it makes me look more popular than i am and i am sure that's what some viewers check before deciding if it is worth staying around. Also, there is a decent game of me playing lockers which contained the kill streak i posted on the forums the other day (Beware there is some mild bad language in the Lockers video but nothing you can't handle, i don't rage or anything like that).

You can find me at: http://www.twitch.tv/datobiterdicta

Dislaimer: I am an infantry player but don't let that stop you from viewing my channel. I have only been gaming since July so i am not absolutely amazing but i have managed to become good enough to be in the top 2% for Assault Medic's and the top 2% with the AEK-971 with 20.33% Accuracy.

Guest I7arKFoX
Petty Officer ObiterDicta has helped me immensely. See me on the battlefield when I try hard if you want me to prove it to you.. And I am still getting better and better. He knows what he is talking about as when I look for outside videos and help, in comparison he excels them in detail and direction.

Guest RET.1SG.Maysin=US=
I loved the Stream PO! Its good quality as well :) I saw you are like 4-5 viewers today which is pretty good just starting out :)

Archived