BF4 Connection resets

Guest RET.LT.Padarom=US=

Guest RET.LT.Padarom=US=

A few days ago a really strange bug/lag occurred the first time.

Every few seconds (in every game, no matter which server, mode or map) my connection freezes. What this means, is that I can't send nor receive any data to/from the server. During this time every person on the server stops moving and every vehicle remains static. After this time I am positioned as if nothing every happened. For instance when I start an attack strike from a jet against ground vehicles and pull up right in time - during this freezing - then I am dead after this time is over, because the server never received my ascend maneuver.

This makes my game unplayable in most situations (air warfare, vehicle warfare and in many times also as infantry). The time of this freezing varies from fractions of a second to almost 30 seconds and also the interval varies a lot (sometimes this happens every 10 seconds and then every 3 minutes).

I have no clue what the reason is. I hope someone can give me some tips to fix this.

I might as well create a short video that demonstrates this bug.

Thanks in advance

PO3.Padarom

Guest RhinoTech
Have you already completely uninstalled BF4, then reinstalled PO? Aside from getting too technical, this is my "the sky is blue" trouble-shooting attempt :)

Archived